OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m running it back. I miss when Cersei had dialog. Biggest mistake in the season for me is not giving her more screen time and someone to talk to. I guess they felt her story had been told. I hope she has some good POV chapters in the last book. 2046 can’t come soon enough.

yooooo
i just peeped
we didnt even get to see any boobs this season :smh:
TRASH

Look harder.

^ Three sets

tumblr_mhcxdrgYrq1qemrd6o3_250.gif

For those wondering if the books will have the same ending as the show. Straight from GRRM's blog just now:

How will it all end? I hear people asking. The same ending as the show? Different?

Well… yes. And no. And yes. And no. And yes. And no. And yes.

I am working in a very different medium than David and Dan, never forget. They had eight hours for this final season. I expect these last two books of mine will fill 3000 manuscript pages between them before I’m done… and if more pages and chapters and scenes are needed, I’ll add them. And of course the butterfly effect will be at work as well; those of you who follow this Not A Blog will know that I’ve been talking about that since season one. There are characters who never made it onto the screen at all, and others who died in the show but still live in the books… so if nothing else, the readers will learn what happened to Jeyne Poole, Lady Stoneheart, Penny and her pig, Skahaz Shavepate, Arianne Martell, Darkstar, Victarion Greyjoy, Ser Garlan the Gallant, Aegon VI, and a myriad of other characters both great and small that viewers of the show never had the chance to meet. And yes, there will be unicorns… of a sort…

Book or show, which will be the “real” ending? It’s a silly question. How many children did Scarlett O’Hara have?

How about this? I’ll write it. You read it. Then everyone can make up their own mind, and argue about it on the internet.

On a side note, Bryan Cogman got picked up by Amazon and will work on the upcoming Lord of the Rings show. :nthat:

I had “Nobody” sitting on the Iron Throne as my answer in the Game of Throne death pool.

It would give me the win in our pool if the scorer tabulated “Nobody” as the winning answer over Bran.

Technically, nobody is sitting on the Iron Throne (thanks to Dragonite), and the Bran choice is a new way of ruling.

What’s your take, should I be given a correct answer on “Nobody” sitting on the Iron Throne or not?

I had “Nobody” sitting on the Iron Throne as my answer in the Game of Throne death pool.

It would give me the win in our pool if the scorer tabulated “Nobody” as the winning answer over Bran.

Technically, nobody is sitting on the Iron Throne (thanks to Dragonite), and the Bran choice is a new way of ruling.

What’s your take, should I be given a correct answer on “Nobody” sitting on the Iron Throne or not?

definitely guy

Back
Top Bottom