OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So much could've been avoided if Theon never grew a pair and helped Sansa escape. So much.

Gonna just pretend the series ended with the blue flame melting the wall and the Night King and his army killing off the entire world.

**** Season 8. Literally sat their looking like the Jags fan .gif for the majority of last night's episode. So ****ing trash.

so jon living with the freefolk he gonna go around making sure no women get raped?

thats part of their culture aint it?

ygritte said you fight him off or he take it

This is the sort of stupid logic that D&D have forced fans to believe.

Assuming a lot of **** never said or confirmed and running with it like its fact.

Probably think Jon immune to fire too :lol:
In reality Jons skin woulda melted off his body being so close to Drogons Fire....but logic went out the window long ago with this show.,.i LAUGHED OUT LOUD, when arya popped up behind Jon at the top of the steps in the beginning, reminded me of this **** and I died

images

So I just got back from Cuba. They had a Game of Throne watching at the hotel lobby.

I held out and wanted to wait to watch it when I got home.

Nonetheless to say, the rest of the world is just as disappointed as everyone else. :lol:

A lot of people aren’t happy with this season...

Last edited:
I would have preferred if Dexter Snow died in the finale. This dude went out like the **** of the North. Living in the cold with a bunch of hobo *** ******. You know half the wildlings have chinches and crabs. Should have done some samurai **** and performed Harakiri or have Drogon eat him with some hot sauce.

Also, yara really just gonna let the iron islands go from being independent to part of the six kingdoms? Nobody even said anything when bran gave no hesi to granting his house independence
Yeah about that, clear favoritism.

The reason the other kingdoms didnt break off and go independent isncuz they knew this would all just lead to another war, war of the 7 kingdoms or w/e.

All of them saying aye was unconvincing, especially with Tyrion's poor persuasion that the leader should be a living encyclopedia. Especially coming from him fresh out of being imprisoned for however long.

I know Greyworm must've been thinking why the **** didn't I just kill these white boys and leave? Dead before anybody from the north or wherever showed up. Could've been easily done.

But hey more plot contrivances.

I can't believe i'm saying it but in a way i wish Jorah would've lived. Jorah would've killed Jon immediately and then rallied the remaining dothraki and unsullied to hold KL while he reached out to Yara and the Ironborn and the Dornish allies to wage war to avenge their Queen. Also got Daario and the 2nd sons to come over from Mereen and kill all the Xenophobic Northerners. Dany needed Jorah or Barristan Selmy to be alive, its why in the books she has a full Queensguard

i wanted grey worm to order the unsullied to kill that whole council

like since when is the sentence for murder ever just banishment?

they shoulda harkened back to neds beheading with jons head getting lopped off

D&D are really lowlifes. They turned the most LIT dude on television into an idiot.

The same dude the put the team on his back to save the wall...
giphy.gif

The same dude that did this, just to get a bag of dragonglass because they thought it was that important...
AdbI.gif

Who wanted all the smoke after they killed his brother...
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Who went on a near suicide mission just to get proof so he could get reinforcements. Even if they nerfed him during The Battle of Winterfell, he still wanted to shoot the fair one to save everyone.

Needed to be basically manipulated into doing the right thing at the end.

****.These.Dudes

D&D are really lowlifes. They turned the most LIT dude on television into an idiot.

giphy.gif

The same dude that did this, just to get a bag of dragonglass because they thought it was that important...
AdbI.gif

Who went on a near suicide mission just to get proof so he could get reinforcements. Even if they nerfed him during The Battle of Winterfell, he still wanted to shoot the fair one to save everyone.

****.These.Dudes
D&D turned him into a damb jobber. This was worse than the Montreal Screwjob :smh:

he’s just trying to get people to buy his books after the entire world is writing off game of thrones

Exactly. Old man takes way too long to finish a book. Adds in so much useless filler.
He should learn from Stephen King. Finish your Sagas and own them. Otherwise GRRM is just a glorified script writer.

This girl isn't bad, except for a couple features:

GameOfThrones-Clarke-Merchant-630-jpg_193914.jpg

shock.gif

Rosie Mac though.
D40326DE-7BE2-4E5B-947B-A31CA98F20BA.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/rosiemacworld/?hl=en

untitled-822.gif

So much could've been avoided if Theon never grew a pair and helped Sansa escape. So much.

So much could’ve been a lot more interesting if Jon Snow had grown a pair and stepped up when called.

DeepEarnestIncatern-size_restricted.gif

Just finished the finale, I guess the book will provide me some solice. I will just have to imagine the actors following the book's plot instead.

In reality Jons skin woulda melted off his body being so close to Drogons Fire....but logic went out the window long ago with this show.,.i LAUGHED OUT LOUD, when arya popped up behind Jon at the top of the steps in the beginning, reminded me of this **** and I died

images
*turns around*
"Oh ****"

That other girl looked way better than Angela.

giphy.gif

AdbI.gif

****.These.Dudes

I'd say they made him stupid again from the Battle of the Bastards.

He wasn't "street smart" in the beginning of the series.

Season 1 showed him getting emotional and running away from the Night's Watch for revenge, until Sam, Pip, Master Aemon taught him to put his duty first. Next 4 seasons, we seem him take some Ls but also learn from them (for example, he almost gets killed by Karl at Craster's Keep, but then he uses Karl's dirty tactics to beat the Thenn)

Season 6, he forgets all that, gets emotional, and almost causes his entire army to get slaughtered in the most obvious trap. Somehow he gets crowned King in the North after this...

Season 7, he comes up with the WORST IDEA OF ALL TIME: go back up north with a handful of people and kidnap a wight. Really? He wasn't able to tell that Cersei obviously wouldn't help him no matter what? Then at the end he bends the knee to Dany? Why? That's so damn out of character for him. Even when he loved Ygritte, he never put her above the Watch.

Forget season 8; I've been having a hard time believing that he's a king for a while now. They completely took away his leadership abilities and the overall personality that made him a fan favorite. Instead he became an emotional useless simp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom