OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always thought the dude they casted to play young Ned Stark was spot on. That's a young Sean Bean on the right. GOT has had some damn good casting.

cdf7fdd79fb05d3cb3c80aaad3991298

Why he got coins on his chest?

r/freefolk, the same subreddit that created the petition with 1.6 million signatures to remake s8, generated $73,000 in five days for Emilia Clarke's brain injury charity to show their appreciation for her portrayal of Daenerys.

And she responded.

r/freefolk :nthat::nthat::nthat: all of the best GOT memes come from there.

There's a new petition to get HBO to give Longclaw to Kit Harington. Apparently, after the show finished filming, he wanted it but they wouldn't let him take it home. :rofl::rofl:

6194qf5zuc131.jpg

Last edited:
Hope th is is just hearsay, while I'm sure R.R Martin will get there in a much better way than D&D I'm still kinda meh...if he does opt to go the same route as the show. I really hope not though, and this really makes me just not nearly as excited for more books.:rolleyes

https://winteriscoming.net/2019/05/30/isaac-hempstead-wright-george-r-r-martin-planned-bran-king/

I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, and honestly I'll probably be happy with the ending if it is. I say this because GRRM will probably do a LOT more with Bran's character in the books that will lead to him having "the best story". There is so much that is different in the books and so many more moving pieces, I think there will be time and opportunity for Bran to add a lot more value than finding the Night King with some ravens and then literally telling no one about it like how he did in the show. He'll likely have much more set up for Daenerys's descent into Mad Queen as well. Totally fine with those decisions as long as they're fleshed out and consistent with the story.

^^^ Didn’t GRRM promise to pick up the pace on the books now that the show is over?

I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, and honestly I'll probably be happy with the ending if it is. I say this because GRRM will probably do a LOT more with Bran's character in the books that will lead to him having "the best story". There is so much that is different in the books and so many more moving pieces, I think there will be time and opportunity for Bran to add a lot more value than finding the Night King with some ravens and then literally telling no one about it like how he did in the show. He'll likely have much more set up for Daenerys's descent into Mad Queen as well. Totally fine with those decisions as long as they're fleshed out and consistent with the story.

Yes I have no doubt R.R Martin will do ALOT more, like you said. Bran was basically a useless superhero, I doubt that will be the case with Martin. I think by the time the book releases this bad taste from season 8 will be at a minimal with me. I just cant get excited for Bran ending on the throne...

^^^ Didn’t GRRM promise to pick up the pace on the books now that the show is over?

Alot of signs point to 2020 for the new book, which does make alot of sense, to let the show finish and since we won't have a new season to look for next year we'll have a new book.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/0...y-george-r-r-martin-finishes-winds-of-winter/

Back
Top Bottom