OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh, i'm not saying that it wouldn't be fun or that it lacks incentives. i'm just saying that the ending was and is HEAVILY criticized. i'm sure some people are going to act a fool, bc they're upset. even i'd be like "Sansa what the **** was that?" if i had the chance, and i'm not even full nerd for the show.

Almost all the hate is for the writers and d&d. Most fans have sense not to blame the actors since they've shown they cared about the show so much.

Especially when a handful of actors didnt like the final season or their characters conclusions anyway.

You can see visible disdain on their faces at table reads.

Almost all the hate is for the writers and d&d. Most fans have sense not to blame the actors since they've shown they cared about the show so much.

True but if there isn’t pre-screeening of questions, someone’s bound to ask something stupid in regards to the show’s ending because people are stupid and pissed. And If I was one of those actors, even if I hated it along with the fans, wouldn’t want to say something that could be conceived as negative and possibly blackball myself from future work.

True but if there isn’t pre-screeening of questions, someone’s bound to ask something stupid in regards to the show’s ending because people are stupid and pissed. And If I was one of those actors, even if I hated it along with the fans, wouldn’t want to say something that could be conceived as negative and possibly blackball myself from future work.

That's why in the article that was posted, Nikolai was defending d&d. We know he really feels those fools messed up.

^^^ Yeah, the actors for the most part have been pretty vocal in defending the writers or at least not talking **** about D&D, even though it’s clear some of them were not happy with how the show ended. I give them credit for their discipline.

Seth may still be a little bitter that HBO didn’t pick up a show he sent to them. He has a feud with the Entourage people years ago because he talked **** about that show.

In the GOT situation, however, his **** talking is justified.

received_466232133924894.jpeg

Wasn't sure where to post this, but figured I'd post this here since many people are fans of both franchises. Plus, fan-favorite Bryant Cogman from Game of Thrones is on the staff. The LOTR Amazon team is ****ing STACKED. No expenses were spared when assembling this group. Bezos has ensured this thing is going to be amazing.

I enjoy ASOIAF more than LOTR, but I love both. Can't disrespect Tolkien, the father of high fantasy.

In GOT-related news, Bloodmoon's pilot is done filming. :nerd: I expect we see the show to get picked up soon, and then begin filming the remaining episodes in the next few months. It probably won't air until late 2020, early 2021.

HBO programming president also confirmed what GRRM said about 2 other prequels still moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom