OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I feel like Hodor could grab a dragon by its neck and snap it also. That Hodor strength.
can Bran warg into one of the dragons?
nerd.gif
maaaaaannnnn

:lol: Petyr was drilling his wife after the marriage, had her in the boston crab or something. Son was putting in work.

I need to go back and double check but in the first season wasn't there a scene with Jaime and Cersei in the sept next to Jon Arryn's body where they talked about doing him in? I remember something along the lines of protecting their secret and looking out for each other. That's a pretty big inconsistency if you ask me.
There secret was that none of Robert's children were actually from his bloodline. Jon was in fact onto the truth, but they never admitted to killing him. We as the viewer were only left to draw that conclusion.

I need to go back and double check but in the first season wasn't there a scene with Jaime and Cersei in the sept next to Jon Arryn's body where they talked about doing him in? I remember something along the lines of protecting their secret and looking out for each other. That's a pretty big inconsistency if you ask me.

I think they were saying more that his death was fortunate and benefiting them, but never actually said or implied they killed him. That all came from the letter the Starks received.

Considering Lysa's hatred for the lannisters no one would have assumed she did the deed herself

Last edited:
:wow: at the reveal Littlefinger was behind the poisoning... I mean.. I should have figured by now :lol: but yeah.. that was awesome.

how can Tywin Lannister not know anything about little fingers schemes? Dude been makin moves since day 1 and aint nobody thought to point the finger at him once? somebody gotta have SOME dirt on ol' lord baelish

how can Tywin Lannister not know anything about little fingers schemes? Dude been makin moves since day 1 and aint nobody thought to point the finger at him once? somebody gotta have SOME dirt on ol' lord baelish

He's not a physical threat in the traditional sense.. And the major players are worrying about each other..

He takes advantage of being able to operate behind the scenes, while people believe they are using him like a pawn.. Same with varys

Back
Top Bottom