OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this the new trend, to hate on her? I'm noticing a lot of shade getting thrown her way now.

Not necessarily "hate" but if you want to know ...
the show has jumped all the way to book 5 in Dany's story and it basically amounts to her constantly fawning over Daario while ignoring most of the good advice given to her by Selmy and others. It's very uninteresting and as pretty as Emilia is, it can't help just how boring it gets.
Yeah her storyline really doesn't get good until the near end of the series so far, but they show writers have really down played a lot of this stuff.
Wasn't it a kid who got killed by her dragon and not a goat?

:pimp:

My little dude Tyrin kept it utmost G... I only think he went out like that though because of the ***** girl shae was put on the stand.

My man looked defeated when she was announced to testify :smh: I was just wondering if his sister cersees had a hand in making her turn against him or if she did it because he deaded her :smh:

I also thought it was going to play out with Tyrin taking the plea but his sister not wanting Jaime her on call D to go and leave and then she would change her tune, but some how I think she's going to realize that he didn't do it but it's going to be too late and he'll be dead.

I think he's going to ask to fight Jaime because he's going to say he's a dwarf and Jaime is a one handed cripple so it's kind of even... either way he played that well... hope he isn't killed off though.

Now to Mr. Disgusting himself, Thone, dude lost all his... well everything... when crazy guy cut off his penis. I thought he was going to jump into his sisters arms and fight but that dude straight B'd the hell up :smh:

Can't believe he would think that his sister would be in on it or something, and then when he was in the bathtub I thought the crazy dude was going to drown him or waterboard him... but then when he asked him if he loved him I thought crazy dude was going to WIO :lol:

The chick with the dragons storyline gets smaller and smaller every week bro it's like they dragging her along... I'm expecting her to be knocking on the 7 kingdom's doorsteps by the season finale because they always hype her up towards the end like she's about to rule all.

Stanis and the other guy that went to the bank I was just thinking like these dudes are stupid as hell ain't no way they think they going to make another run to go fight again. They should just get the red witch to pull out the smoke monster thing to go do their deeds for them.

Yo another thing... tell me that when the other guy at the iron bank who spoke up with Stanis went to go meet that black guy in the hot tubs... there wasn't a clear view but the other guy in the bath tubs looked like the Indian dude Sayeed from Lost :pimp:

Tyrin and Thone? We watching the same show fam? Lmao :lol:

**** that ***** Shae, havent hated a character like this in forever, wholetime i thought she was gonna say she poisoned Joffrey on some sacrifice steez but these **** aint loyal.

We wont get this trial done til the season finale.

^ same here.. I just keep rewatching tyrion's speech over and over..

When shae walked in and then started testifying.. Could just see the hurt in dude

Man you know that speech came from heart.

Peter channeled inner pain and sorrow with that speech.

word give this man another emmy, globe, w.e.

kill meryn...

kill theon too, **** that guy and his storyline lol...

i hope one day cersei swallows a knife...shae too.

dany storyline stinks right now.
theon really is dead. ramses got reek doing whatever.

peter. *******. dinklage.

bravo.

Back
Top Bottom