OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he might be smashing my bae Lena. She's always in pics with him having fun. If not him then maybe the mountain. RIP to her v.

Whats this pic from? How long has this been out?
An article interviewing them about the upcoming season. Been out since early this year, before the new season aired.

Yes it was foreshadowing/a spoiler, but you wouldn't know that unless you'd read the fight already.

Damn everyone I root for ends up taking Ls. Now I know what it's like to be a Browns fan.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

why ?!?!??!?! :smh: :lol:

I knew something bad would happen the way he kept talking. Just shut the @#$% up and kill him!!!!

Last edited:
:smh: :smh:

Never will I get my hopes up again while watching this show. Never.

Here I am celebrating Oberyn's victory one second, and then sitting there with my hands covering my mouth and nose the next. :smh: :smh:

I was getting hype too when he asked him who gave him the orders. Thought he was about to kill all of those Lannister **** boys. :smh: :smh:

Anyway, Ramsey has to be up next, right? He just got what he wanted most in life, so it should be time to kill him off. Can't wait. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom