OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those guys are capable of lying. They let Kit believe that Johnny Snow was really dead for a while before they clued him in.
Yeah but Syrio hasn't been heard of since S1, 5 years ago. Juan Nieve's shanking happened last year. If they're lying about Syrio, a lot of time has passed.

People are obsessed with the Syrio theories, and it'll be a waste if writers don't address it. People are also let down with the Faceless assassin conclusion. Kill two birds with one stone by having Arya arrive back. She runs into Cereal Pharrell when she's home. She could talk to him about how he survived or whatever, be on her way. As she walks away reveal it was really Jaqen, and Syrio was always a face. His smirk would make sense, it'll be a better ending to the Jaqen character showing he was always preparing and training Arya, and it'll tie the Syrio loose end.

Last edited:
^ that would be awesome.

also dead at meryn ****in trant.

I died when Ygritte told Tormubd that he never ****ed a bear. Legit yelled out loud

LOL my idea is laughable, but yours isn't ????? That doeem make sense. You seem to forget that dude was doing good even after Brienne left ? He freed up his brother and didn't buy into his sisters foolishness when it came to the murder of Joffrey. Even the entire assassination of his daughter didn't even cause him to flip.You think the siege of Riverrun caused him to flip back into his old self ? Dude just channeled his evil side to accomplish his mission.

This

Fan made but :pimp:

This next episode better be just like this. I don't wanna see danys face. I don't wanna know about Varys or Tyrion or any lame dorne storylines. Just give us the bastardbowl in its entirety. It's battle of blackwater or hardhomme level epicness or bust

If Ghost is gonna go, at least let him go out like a G. Not like Summer, sacrificing himself to buy .02 seconds of time or off screen like Shaggy Dog.

In your opinion, do you think this will be addressed in the show?
I think Nymeria will make some sort of appearance. We've seen all the other remaining direwolves. As far as the task she performs, it's tied to a character that might have been cut from the show, so I doubt we'll see that.

This next episode better be just like this. I don't wanna see danys face. I don't wanna know about Varys or Tyrion or any lame dorne storylines. Just give us the bastardbowl in its entirety. It's battle of blackwater or hardhomme level epicness or bust

There might be little of something else. IIRC, in Hardhome, you had a few scenes when Tyrion first met Dany, which were actually very compelling. Then again, I think the Watcher's on the Wall episode from the previous season, when the Wildlings tried to take Castle Black, was pretty much 100% at the wall. So, I expect this next episode to be almost all about the battle, with just a few minutes of probably one other story line sprinkled in.

I read somewhere that the battle is the most expensive scene they have ever shot. I'm thinking the episode will be 100% the battle.
Some research on IMDB kinda points to this as well. 

Snow and his army will be losing and it seems like they will be defeated, then carcettis army will come just in time to beat the Ramsay. Ramsay will survive though.

Snow and his army will be losing and it seems like they will be defeated, then carcettis army will come just in time to beat the Ramsay. Ramsay will survive though.

Ramsay escapes ala Joffery?

Guess you can say

he

bolted on out of there

10173792.jpg

I think Snow wins. How? Not sure. But from the preview trailer it looks like he's standing over someone like the battle is over (my impression at least. It could be before the battle even starts)

View media item 2069297

^^ He looks defeated in that pic to me. Also I think that's right before, what looks like him taking his sword belt off.

Edit: Also he looks untouched. Can't be after the battle

Last edited:
how often do the previews reveal anything of significance in the episode other than to highlight which characters will get screen time?

i always end up disappointed/wrong trying to deduce plot twists from the preview.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom