OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's gonna be mad corny if the Ice King has dragons too :lol:

Oh how convenient I had dragons stashed too, for a rainy day.

Nobody said it was stashed.

There's just speculation that since the wall and dragons involve magic and the WW's bring down the wall, it will be revealed that a dragon was hidden in/beneath the wall.

Theories are def outta control at this point :lol:

That's why I generally don't read anything about GOT outside of this thread. I watch the show, post in here and talk to my brothers about it. That's it. Ain't nobody got time for all that other stuff . . .

Yall keep saying Cersei is being shortsighted

I mean what else could she have done at that point?

Granted, it was her fault for it happening in the first place but how else could she have fixed it?

Kill the HS, get a puppet leader for the 7 that she could control.

No need to kill the Martells. She did that cuz Olenna would not help her. Same for her own relatives, they died cuz her uncle opposed her. But hey she caused all that too.

Cersi made her bed back when she was refusing to marry Loras.

LF is just Jorah 2.0.
LF so good @ manipulation he got you easily believing his cons.

If he really loved her it wouldn't co e with stipulations. Her say let's just run away and forget all of this. Nah, she rejects him and he immediately starts calling Jon a bastard :lol: and how he's really supporting the North this time.

He probably gonna have Sansa killed if he can't convince her and have someone else blamed to cause a fracture with whoever to start another war :lol:

Last edited:
Little Finger probably had a raven in pocket and sent it out as soon as Sansa turned him down.

plot twist, the series ends as jon is on an ice dragon and dany is on the alpha dragon and just as they arw about to blast each other with fire and ice, bran wakes up from his coma :wow:

plot twist, the series ends as jon is on an ice dragon and dany is on the alpha dragon and just as they arw about to blast each other with fire and ice, bran wakes up from his coma :wow:

Or maybe...

The White Walkers come slaughter everyone and everything. Dany, the remaining Starks, everyone.

Then bam, Bran wakes up out of his coma. It was all a dream....

Until he calls for Hodor and nobody comes.

He crawls outside and sees the army of the undead standing there waiting for him the same way he saw them in the cave of the three eyed Raven. His entire family and everyone he ever knew is a wight. Eddard, Cat, Jon, Robb, Sansa, Arya, Rickon, Theon, even Hodor.

And then cut. That's a show.

[emoji]128522[/emoji] Don't y'all love happy endings?

Last edited:
hearing rumors tyrion might be a tygaryen :nerd: dragons didnt eat him when they were unchained by him :nerd:

latest

Last edited:

Or maybe...

The White Walkers come slaughter everyone and everything. Dany, the remaining Starks, everyone.

Then bam, Bran wakes up out of his coma. It was all a dream....

Until he calls for Hodor and nobody comes.

He crawls outside and sees the army of the undead standing there waiting for him the same way he saw them in the cave of the three eyed Raven. His entire family and everyone he ever knew is a wight. Eddard, Cat, Jon, Robb, Sansa, Arya, Rickon, Theon, even Hodor.

And then cut. That's a show.

[emoji]128522[/emoji] Don't y'all love happy endings?

:wow:

Yeah that would be left field.

But undead Giants would not be.

Same thing I was thinking Giants can give the dragons work. Have em use tree trunks as weapons like the books.

Nobody said it was stashed

There's just speculation that since the wall and dragons involve magic and the WW's bring down the wall, it will be revealed that a dragon was hidden in/beneath the wall.

I'm aware nobody did. However Im stating that it'd be corny to have a undead and or ice dragon. Sounds like a lame cop out. This aint Pokemon.

Same thing I was thinking Giants can give the dragons work. Have em use tree trunks as weapons like the books..

Yep. Enough of them and they could def level the playing field against the dragons. We already seen what they can do with a bow and arrow though I'm not sure if their undead iterations would have that same kind of dexterity.

In any case they wouldn't go down easily.

No way they make the final battle a cake walk because of Dany's dragons. This will either be an L for Westeros as a whole or a narrow victory with massive casualties and multiple main characters dying.

On a different note. Highly doubt that when this series is over it'll be the end of this universe. So many other lands. The Shadow Lands is intriguing. There's def other dragons in other parts of the world too.

GRRM def got other books in his stash.

Last edited:
Have to admit the finale was better then I expected it to be :smokin . Next season looks like it will be a free-for-all, with the NK finally getting past the wall.

Cersei better hope Euron gets to KL before everyone else and team up.
With winter finally arriving in the 7 kingdoms, Danys army is going to have a bad time :lol:. Like others have mentioned, they will probably come across some huge winter storm at sea before getting to KL killing most.
With Arya in the Riverlands could we finally be seeing the resurface of Nymeria :nerd: (Really want this to happen); this may mean the death of Arya though, but we all know the Starks worgeing powers.
Did anyone else feel that W.Frey was hinting at Blackfish not being dead?
What's the deal with all the Valyrian swords? Does Jamie still have half of Ice that they took from Ned, and who has the other half?

Wasn't Walder Frey talking **** about the Blackfish getting killed with Jamie :lol:? Don't know where he hinted af him being alive...:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom