OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rose Leslie is cute and seems cool, but if I was Kit Harrington, I would not want a GF right now. Dude could probably smashing hot GoT groupies every night, a few at a time if he wanted.

Rose Leslie is cute and seems cool, but if I was Kit Harrington, I would not want a GF right now. Dude could probably smashing hot GoT groupies every night, a few at a time if he wanted.

That's what GRRM is probably doing and the reason he's not putting out books.

We don't need the King In The North catching a case.

Looking at the map they really must've been skipping over weeks if not months of sailing and traveling.

Took a whole ep for Ned and Robert to get to KL from Winterfell.

Yara sailed the iron fleet around Westeros after a out stop in record time :lol:

It just really seems in these early eps there were less subplots so the pacing could go slower even though compared to other shows they're still juggling a lot.

Code:
Still crazy to me that SnowGawd went from dead, to King of the north in 1 short season

Not to take anything away from Snow Gawd, but the North been kind of a mess since Robb died. Anyone competent who wasn't a sociopath like Ramsay had a shot at taking control.

except stannis 
laugh.gif

Stannis downfall was his irrational decisions based on black magic :lol:

Dude goes head in with no kind of plan but words of a witch :lol:

Last edited:
I think he meant anybody competent in the North that wanted it.

Nobody not from the North could take it/get it's allegiance without the warden of the North backing them.

Stannis couldn't get it cuz Lord Umber led the support in announcing Robb king in the North. Robb was leaning on supporting Stannis.

Last edited:
So back then, if you were a male bastard, your nickname was "snow"?

I remember Rasmey last name was Snow before his dad claim him as a Bolton.

it's by region. 

Snow is the North

South is Sand

and Westeros is Waters I believe

and theres Stone as well IIRC

Last edited:
Yeah, like the Sands Snakes.

Ellaria Sand, Obama Sand, Bad Punani Sand, I Have a Wolf Name Sand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom