OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Avy check, hoping we get Cleganebowl somehow

Would a been a lot better if they'd have done it before the mountain was whatever kind of creature he is now. I still don't know is he dead, living, or a mixture of both...

Arent both the Hound and Mountain on Arya's list? What if she kills one of them, takes their face and then kills the oth--- nvm :lol:

On Season 4 now, Robin Arryn was also another character that annoyed the hell outta me. Dude was like a mini version of Joffrey.

Anyone think Baelish gets offed anytime soon the season? I hope this fool does.

Can't wait until Sunday.

And yet he's just as alive as your boy LF.

No doubt he started out that way, but since his time with Brienne he's become a totally different character. Not saying he shouldn't pay for his crimes, but he's not the same Jamie from when the series started.

Speaking of Brienne is Tormund finally get with that or what I'm tired of waiting...

Damn this season is only gonna have 7 episodes?smh.

Last edited:
Welp the TV show got the juice now.

My mans RR might as well just forget about the two last books and live his life stress free :smokin

Ehh.

While I'm excited for the show to start up again, I recognize that the best the show has to offer is behind us. Don't get me wrong, these next two seasons will be entertaining, but we've already seen a drop off in quality since the show surpassed the books and D&D now have full creative control.

I know I sound like a total snob, but will many will agree that some of the dialogue has gotten cringeworthy and some of the plotlines were outright botched.

Last edited:
Ehh.

While I'm excited for the show to start up again, I recognize that the best the show has to offer is behind us. Don't get me wrong, these next two seasons will be entertaining, but we've already seen a drop off in quality since the show surpassed the books and D&D now have full creative control.

I know I sound like a total snob, but will many will agree that some of the dialogue has gotten cringeworthy and some of the plotlines were outright botched.
Battle of The Bastards was a drop off? Lady Mormont King in the North scene bad dialogue? The only thing I'm upset about is how they handled the Dorne Storyline

I was worried during season 5 when they moved away from the source material..

But season 6 restored some faith

Back
Top Bottom