OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
House Baratheon is dead too, one of Robert's bastards being alive doesn't change that.

I could see Arya and Gendry fulfilling the once promised Baratheon and Stark marriage.

Wasn't Benjen like... half wight? When he saved Bran in that cave scene, weren't his eyes starting to turn blue?

Yes I think they have confirmed that he is still part human. Which could be very interesting, because with everyone's thought of him possibly showing up sometime before seasons end, could he not he dead they bring back to KL?

I honestly think a young little finger somehow drove Lyanna and Rhaegar together.....spread the rumor about the abduction and rape....knowing it would cause Stark anger.....then assisted somehow in them running off to dorne.

That's right in his wheelhouse.

Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly (non book reader), but Lyanna is where LF love for Stark women begun no? So if many believe LF has always been 2 steps of everyone and a lot more connected to all the events that have happened so far. It is very possible and in his nature to have started the rumor of Lyanna's abduction and rape, after she curved him for Rhaegar.

What happened to them dudes who stole the last 4 episodes? They just watched and deleted them or something? I need to see these last 2 episodes right now:lol:

tenor.gif

He could be talking about that tournament Rhaegar won were he chose to give Lyanna
the crown of blue roses. I believe that was a pretty big scandal for him to do that, before the supposed abduction happened.

Something to note. The "Tourney of the river lands"....where Rhaegar gave the crown of blue roses to Lyanna....was at Harrenhall.....which now belongs to......

Littlefinger. Littlefinger was also in attendance back then. Who knows what he could've told Rhaegar....or orchestrated the "crown of blue roses" to Lyanna from Rhaegar.

IMG_8076.GIF

Wasn't Benjen like... half wight? When he saved Bran in that cave scene, weren't his eyes starting to turn blue?

Yes, but by his own acknowledgement after he saved Bran from the wights he can't pass through the Wall based upon the magical spells implanted within the Wall.

The only 'disappointment' I have is how rushed these meetings between characters are. They're meeting for the first time and 10 minutes later heading into battle or some other major plot point immediately. I would've loved to see more interaction, dialogue, etc between these parties.

Something to note. The "Tourney of the river lands"....where Rhaegar gave the crown of blue roses to Lyanna....was at Harrenhall.....which now belongs to......

Littlefinger. Littlefinger was also in attendance back then. Who knows what he could've told Rhaegar....or orchestrated the "crown of blue roses" to Lyanna from Rhaegar.

IMG_8076.GIF

Nahhhhhh famb

This dude Lil Finger didn't even have the scouting report on Ramsey. Dude is not a Mastermind, he a finneser whose time is about to run out.

Why was the Hound & Beric going North of the wall? I know him going North fulfill the prophecy but why were they going.

All followers of the Lord of Light are supposed to fight the White Walkers. Beric and Thoros are believers. The Hound was recruited after his hippie cult was slaughtered by rebellious members of Beric's Brotherhood Without Banners. No matter how badly The Hound wants to find peace, problems keep following him around. At least now that he's fighting for Beric, he has a purpose.

I could see Arya and Gendry fulfilling the once promised Baratheon and Stark marriage.

This is the thing my wife is most concerned about on the show.

Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly (non book reader), but Lyanna is where LF love for Stark women begun no? So if many believe LF has always been 2 steps of everyone and a lot more connected to all the events that have happened so far. It is very possible and in his nature to have started the rumor of Lyanna's abduction and rape, after she curved him for Rhaegar.

LF has always loved Cat Tully.

The only 'disappointment' I have is how rushed these meetings between characters are. They're meeting for the first time and 10 minutes later heading into battle or some other major plot point immediately. I would've loved to see more interaction, dialogue, etc between these parties.

They're trying to save the world b. Ain't no time for jibba jabba.

Why was the Hound & Beric going North of the wall? I know him going North fulfill the prophecy but why were they going.
you answered your own question, they know because of what they've been told by the lord of light that their purpose is to fight the one true enemy, the dead.

completely agree, the traveling stuff I can deal with but man some of these conversations are just too damn fast. Way too much history between folks to just get glossed over so quick. One of the most blatant ones was Gendry trying to be best friends with Jon immediately, like relax bruh. In the end we know it's all due to time constraints but narrative wise it hurts the show a bit

What were their reasons again for the short seasons? Budget?
yup

It was his love for Cat "Tulley" at the time. Brandon Stark (hot head Stark) was supposed to marry Cat. Littlefinger challenged Brandon stark to a duel for Cat's heart....in which Brandon Stark nearly killed LF. From there, Littlefinger realized that he'll never physically be able to "win"....so he'd have to be cunning and use his mind.

Brandon Stark was just about to get married to Cat....when news of Lyanna's abduction got to him. Being angry, he rhode straight to Kings Landing where he was killed along with his father by the Mad King.

Blame Daenerys for spending 4 seasons overseas for no reason (excluding the first 2 seasons since she didn't have a choice) :lol: Everything has to be rushed now. I'm not gonna blame the writers for that though; that's just how the source material was written

funny how it was being discussed about how the casual viewers don't see all the details but that's not really what happens on NT, dudes who actively participate in show threads always showing up like "who that guy Davis scooped up from flea bottom"

same **** happened for breaking bad, lost, I even used to see it in the twd thread :smh: :lol:

A few pages ago some dude really asked "What are people talking about when they say Jon is a Targaryen" :rofl: I mean, that's not even a minor detail. It's a major point to the story that they made a huge deal about :lol:

It was his love for Cat "Tulley" at the time. Brandon Stark (hot head Stark) was supposed to marry Cat. Littlefinger challenged Brandon stark to a duel for Cat's heart....in which Brandon Stark nearly killed LF. From there, Littlefinger realized that he'll never physically be able to "win"....so he'd have to be cunning and use his mind.

Brandon Stark was just about to get married to Cat....when news of Lyanna's abduction got to him. Being angry, he rhode straight to Kings Landing where he was killed along with his father by the Mad King.

You guys are correct, for some reason I always thought I begun with Lyanna and then Cat. Thanks for the clarification...Also was Varys little birds in action during time, as he was serving under the Mad King. There had to be a few more people in the know of R+J no?

Back
Top Bottom