OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Filming for season 8 begins in October according to Nikolaj Coster-Waldau(Jaime Lannister). :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

“I knew what was going to happen for the first three seasons. After that, it’s been a season at a time. You get the scripts a month before we start shooting, or six weeks, and then you know what’s going to happen that season. But, I don’t know what’s going to happen next season. We go back in October, so maybe in the next few weeks, we’ll get the scripts and I’ll find out. I’m very curious.”

What is this kodi yall keep bringing up?

I know yall haven't been relying on one or two sites to find shows or movies.

I'd suggest getting Covenant, just like Exodus. Using Real-Debrid still keeps Exodus activated for me though

I never used R-D, was too expensive when I look back into a while back :lol:. How is it now?....I use Covenant also, but it was the phone leak when I first check earlier this week, Elysium had the quality.

I'm not sure we can openly discuss what it is exactly without getting in trouble :lol:
I see.

Thanks for the link.

My cousin has something like this but its called something else. I likened it to something more like a fire stick without the stick. Only difference is his automatically searched out all the links for a movie (gorillavid, streamplay, video, etc.)

$20 bucks for 6 months is well worth R-D, better sound and 1080p quality links that always work. Take for example ep 6, I probably have 20 to 30 1080p links. I'm not sure if Covenant has the HD episode up yet

Sounds a lot better then, when I first looked into it. Can you send me that link, don't want to break any rules speaking on it here.

Back
Top Bottom