OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2000th page. Congrats.
2000 pages of trash.
Trash *** writers.
Trash *** dany and Jon (acting and story)
Super trash *** Bran
Trash *** wall.
Trash *** rusty and followers.

Big ups to Lena/cersi and the hound. For keeping this season somewhat entertaining with dialog
Honorable mention to Jamie bronn and euron (meant him)

The rest. TRASH.
(not the battles.... But can't hide crappy writing behind big battles all the time)

WARDEN OUT

Last edited:
2000th page. Congrats.
2000 pages of trash.
Trash *** writers.
Super trash *** Bran
Trash *** wall.

Big ups to Lena/cersi and the hound. For keeping this season somewhat entertaining with dialog
Honorable mention to Jamie bronn and theon.

The rest. TRASH.
(not the battles.... But can't hide crappy writing behind big battles all the time)

WARDEN OUT

Switch Theon with Euron and cosign 10000%

He had to have meant Euron unless he found Theon dipping on Yara extra funny :lol:

I can't think of much Theon did this season other than the 2 scenes in the finale.

So it's safe to say Lady Graystone won't be introduced in the series
The hopes for that died in s3/s4 and Arya basically completed what that person was doing in the beginning of one ep.

Also you mean to say

Lady Stoneheart

there was a lady walking around in the background in winterfell a few episodes back that some claimed could be her but it's likely not. either way, she won't be a part of the plot.

I would be floored but at the same time feel cheated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 9.53.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 9.53.07 PM.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 117
just realized something

Bran tells Sam that Jon is a Sand but he already heard Lyanna say that he was Aegon Targayen at the Tower of Joy

so why did he act surprised and say "Are you certain?"

IMG_1433.GIF
2000th page. Congrats.
2000 pages of trash.
Trash *** writers.
Super trash *** Bran
Trash *** wall.

Honorable mention to Jamie bronn and euron (meant him)

The rest. TRASH.

WARDEN OUT

just realized something

Bran tells Sam that Jon is a Sand but he already heard Lyanna say that he was Aegon Targayen at the Tower of Joy

so why did he act surprised and say "Are you certain?"
I guess we don't know for sure if he heard what she said to Ned the first time he went to the Tower.
You reminded me about the "spoiler" article that his name was Jaehaerys and the people on reddit that read Lyanna's lips to confirm that name....

On the topic of Viserion's unlimited fire breath, maybe he has that because he's already dead. Drogon and Rhaegal are alive so they actually have to breathe in between spitting their fire. I look at Viserion as an Edo Tensei. Edo Tenseis can use their ninjutsu without limits and expending chakra because they're just reanimated corpses. Viserion might be the same way
As someone with a Kakashi Avy I felt I had to like this. :lol: :nthat:

I noticed Bronn left with Podrick before Cersei arrived at the dragon pit. :rofl:

The beef between those two actors runs deep.

can we all agree that lebronn is the mvp of this season.

meh, missed most of the regular season. was 1 for 2 from the field in the little action that he saw. give him some props for saving one of his key assets and potentially brokering a blockbuster deal but ultimately disappeared in the finale.

meh, missed most of the regular season. was 1 for 2 from the field in the little action that he saw. give him some props for saving one of his key assets and potentially brokering a blockbuster deal but ultimately disappeared in the finale.

you gonna just leave off the og spear kang before the night king? nah. lebronn the mvp of this season.

Back
Top Bottom