OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maaan the shot of grey worm putting on the helmet was so dope (i know it's just a quick, simple shot)

GREY WORM IS A BEAST. Dothraki got mopped up real quick. They got da Keith brooking Pregame speech fire upgrade only to get washed.

tumblr_pqdsi94RF71t1z3smo1_540.gif

The Waif bae shanked her up real good but she managed to survive somehow. Didn’t like that either. Just have her arm cut up instead of surviving multiple stab wounds to the gut.

Mixed feelings about this episode. Yeah, it was intense and entertaining, but at the same time, I felt that so much more could've been done to defend Winterfell. Half the time I was just thinking "Where the @#$@ are the dragons ?!?!"

I know that getting the Night King was the main goal, but did they really have to fly around in a blizzard to MAYBE find him while the rest of the forces were getting overrun?

And yeah, the Dothraki scene...visually I thought it was :pimp: but in terms of strategy, it was extremely unnecessary and wasteful. Why not have the wights get closer to engage and then have the Dothraki ride in from the sides to catch them off guard (just like how Stannis, Knights of the Vale, etc. have done in previous seasons)

Mixed feelings about this episode. Yeah, it was intense and entertaining, but at the same time, I felt that so much more could've been done to defend Winterfell. Half the time I was just thinking "Where the @#$@ are the dragons ?!?!"

I know that getting the Night King was the main goal, but did they really have to fly around in a blizzard to MAYBE find him while the rest of the forces were getting overrun?

Yes they had to. Getting to the NK (and losing as few people as possible) was the sole goal. Using the dragons to kill whites wouldn't help them kill the NK. They knew from the jump that this was an unwinnable battle head-to-head. The NK had over 100,000 whites and a dragon and that's before they raise any more dead. Dany and Jon knew that their only shot was to kill the NK

It is crazy that Jon survived all of those wights and Viserion. But I also thought it was crazy that Jon survived The Battle of the Bastards. Dude faced a cavalry on foot, arrows raining down all around him and he never got hit once. Survived a stampede. They built Jon up to be Azor Ahai/The Last Hero/Terminator/Sonic The Hedgehog. But #MeToo said hold my beer and had Arya jumping out of Dr. Strange portals to shank the Night King. C'est la vie.

What if they skipped over the Nigh King back story and exposition because they are going to cover it in a spin-off? The white walkers may be the most fascinating and mysterious part of this show, but it’s not their story.

Read that thread earlier. Best post:

“They clearly pulled the biggest swerve of all time. We were all wondering which main characters would die. But Ned and the Red Wedding already happened so what's the point of killing main characters? It's not going to shock anybody. So they set their sights higher and killed the entire story instead. The ultimate swerve.”

It is crazy that Jon survived all of those wights and Viserion. But I also thought it was crazy that Jon survived The Battle of the Bastards. Dude faced a cavalry on foot, arrows raining down all around him and he never got hit once. Survived a stampede. They built Jon up to be Azor Ahai/The Last Hero/Terminator/Sonic The Hedgehog. But #MeToo said hold my beer and had Arya jumping out of Dr. Strange portals to shank the Night King. C'est la vie.
What the hell. :lol: :lol:

What if they skipped over the Nigh King back story and exposition because they are going to cover it in a spin-off? The white walkers may be the most fascinating and mysterious part of this show, but it’s not their story.
Think it will be very underwhelming

Unmasking the villain always is

This is pretty much whats confirmed to happen. They're going to give you Rhaegar/the rebellion, and the age of heroes in separate prequels. Can't waste their cache of interesting stories when there's more $$$ to be made.

Back
Top Bottom