OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this point every character is without flaw, so complaining about Sansas mistakes Over tthe span of the show is irrelevant, because where we are now, name me a better suited person to take the throne, that would actually want to rule....

I agree with her being the most fit to be on the throne now, but I just don't like how she arrived at it. And she sounded so dead set on Winterfell being independent that maybe she wouldn't even want the throne anyway. Her whole gripe with Dany was about NOT being under her rule. She wanted Winterfell to not be apart of the seven kingdoms

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp: Undertaker vs Kane best part of the ep

ex3d8bph4zx21.jpg

I won't even talk about the stuff pre-Ramsey, that was just obvious.

Her not telling Jon about having the Knights of The Vale, the stupid infighting last season between her and Arya, the second guessing Jon's every move last season when he was trying to get the dragonglass, her telling Jon's secret IMMEDIATELY, her telling Dany not to go to KL asap yet not offering an alternative of what they should do instead

That's ordinary brother and sister stuff.

You hate Sansa for her relationship with Arya, but you expected her to keep it from her and not to confront Jon?

What exactly is hateable about that. If anything it's bad writing, because at this point what character can you like?

I'm legit confused about what you guys mean when you say Dany turning mad queen has been set up throughout the series? Like when? "Mad King" Aeries roasted Ned's brother in his own armor while his dad watched. When was Dany killing innocent people? She's always been for the people. Yes, she had a temper when she didn't get her way, but who didn't? Tywin slaughtered a whole house, extinguishing them forever, just because they slighted him. Was he mad too? This show jumped the shark HARD and now, because of piss poor writing, we're supposed to believe Dany was always going to go mad just because she's a Targ? Not every Targaryan throughout history has even gone mad! **** is a reach

I agree with her being the most fit to be on the throne now, but I just don't like how she arrived at it. And she sounded so dead set on Winterfell being independent that maybe she wouldn't even want the throne anyway. Her whole gripe with Dany was about NOT being under her rule. She wanted Winterfell to not be apart of the seven kingdoms

I think the throne ends up in winterfell, Dany made sure there was no red keep left, there is no King’s landing anymore....this leads me to believe even more so that Sansa will end up being the queen.

Aejon. Sixth of his name. King of the Andals and the first men. Protector of the realm. Last lord commander of the Night’s Watch. The White Wolf. Slayer of Dragons. Knower of nothing except where to put it. A1 from day 1.
because at this point what character can you like?

I still can't bring myself to care about Dany going mad queen. I'm still mentally stuck on ep.3.

D&D said Jon has always been the hero and the savior ...then said it didn't seem right for him to kill the NK in that moment....because it's expected :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She's up there w/
anna-gunn-01.jpg

Ya bugging....she def started at that level of annoyance, but her character arc has improved and in this season, please name me ANYONE better fitting to rule out of the main characters, even Jon ending on the throne would be a trash ending, considering what a fucboi they turned him into and how little interest he has to be a ruler/king....so name someone you’d want on that throne besides Sansa that would make ANY type of sense...

what if GRRM's version of the end winds up just as bad?

Also I imagine Disney wants to reconsider giving these dudes 3 Star Wars films, then again I'll never pretend that franchise was ever high quality to begin with.

Ya bugging....she def started at that level of annoyance, but her character arc has improved and in this season, please name me ANYONE better fitting to rule out of the main characters, even Jon ending on the throne would be a trash ending, considering what a fucboi they turned him into and how little interest he has to be a ruler/king....so name someone you’d want on that throne besides Sansa that would make ANY type of sense...

The only real leadership Sansa has shown was considering how long the food would last, but then she was planning for a tomorrow that literally may not have come

AND add in the fact that as soon as that war was done, dany wanted to head south so they would no longer be the north's problem (something she tried to advise her against, which doesn't make sense as she was so concerned about the north being hers)

And 1 would think if she learned anything from the old littlefinger, it would be to get close to those in power.. but she kept unnecessarily antagonizing ole girl, just as she did with the person she thought was her brother

Of everyone with a shot at it, Jon is the only one remotely fit to lead

Just came in here to say:

My prediction of the shows end will be Bran waking up from a coma from the tower push S1E1, the whole show was a dream

My prediction is the opposite.

In the final, fleeting moments of this show. The story, however it shakes out in kings landing will pan to Bran in Winterfell.

Where he...is changing. We’ve agonized over the lack of context provided behind the NK, his motives in wanting to kill Bran, their inextricable connection from the beginning. Perhaps that reason is as simple as this: The Night King knows that in order to remain as such, he had to kill Bran.

Else...Bran would replace him.

Bran stands from his wheeled chair, the camera pans around and for a moment, if only a second, the audience can see it. The visage of the night king reincarnate.

Camera black, roll credits.

Dany had a great thing going before she went to Westeros. People that loved her, three dragons and easily the most powerful army on the planet. I know wanting to return to get revenge but Westeros seems like a cesspool. Magafell and KL seem like trash places.

Back
Top Bottom