OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N literally said "Aye" as Lord of the Stormlands.

quardrant.jpeg

tcliab0wvaz21.jpg

tenor.gif

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a protaganist get his story arc reversed like Jon Snow.
He literally ended up just like he started.
DB Weiss and the writers will never work in this town again.

I got strong George W Bush/War in Terror vibes from that scene, Dany tambout they're gonna "liberate" the whole world and I think that was the point.

I'll give the showrunners credit forgiving Dany surprisingly cogent motivations for all the destruction in King's Landing. I can buy her reasoning

Dany like the female Thanos. I respect her motivations and righteous cause through and through.

A fade to black, not done right, in a series finale is just disrespectful to the viewers
Fade to black didn't even disclose how much time passed.
:rofl:
At bran seeing all this
And not telling anyone :rofl:
Basically the same problem I had when they were like who should rule. Nobody says anything and is looking around at each other. Someone steps up to shoot his shot and they like naw not you. Then WTF didn't anyone else say something. Ya'll happy if Sweet Robin steps forward or Gendry. Sweet Robyn be like I will be King, always have some tatas on deck in every throne room for the suckling.

Last edited:
Bran the builder......

Bran the Broken...

I get it.

I do agree with the Jon part as much as I didn’t want that ending for him. I do agree. He’s been an outsider and bastard his whole life, he truly was a wildling at heart if u think of it. he didnt want politics, the throne, or to be a lord. He said it multiple times, that was always consistent in the show. He just wanted to be free of it all And he’s comfortable in that no matter what his bloodline says. His time with the freefolk really shaped him. He’s the King Beyond the Wall now.. he showed compassion for Mance, he respected him, now he takes his place.

Tormund to Jon

“You've lived with us too long, you'll never be able to bend the knee again.”

“"You belong with us."- Tormund

Call back game was actually crazy in this when u sit back and think of it.

I loved the Visual of Dany at the top of the steps with Drogons wings. My god that was ****ing fire. The Tyrion x Jon dialogue when Tyrion was locked up was fire. The Jon x dany x Drogon entire scene was fire, they all 3 acted their *** off :lol:. I thought it was a real good episode, even though i don’t agree with their story in how they ended it.

There’s just so many questions i have / feelings i have as to how this played out. When u take the instant take reaction out of it and really think about this in its totality i understand why it ended how it did.... it’s just not what i wanted to see at all.

And sadly we may never know what happens in ASOIAF. I was looking at GRRM timeline of books.

This is in order of how long it’s taken him to publish books from start to finish for this story:

2 years, 2 years, 5 years, 6 years.. and now nothing still and it’s been 8 years. He’s said the winds of winter is still not done... once that’s done how long do u expect it to take for a dream of spring to drop? He’s 70 years old. This may never be finished honestly or it may be 10 years from now

Honestly thinking of Jons ending I’m left with the same feel as when arya ended the NK...i DONT mind it really, I JUST HATED how we arrived there, Jon in the end could have made that choice himself, instead they ended his character arc in Shame and made that choice for him all to please the Unsullied? Who left anyways? Also that council scene when Bran was elected was cringe, how Tyrion walks in a prisoner and walks out as Hand....HOW...The Unsullied should have killed GW, worst deal maker EVER.

my dude Brand lightweight the most sinister of em all within the 7 kingdoms
My dude seen her laying waste to the whole Kings landing
Didn’t say anything
Told Sam
Jon was the real king
Then got sam to tell Jon
Got Jon to tell Sansa and Arya
Knew she was gonna tell Tyrion and he tell Varys
Knew Varys was gonna die
Knew all of the folks in king landing was gonna get killed by dany
Knew dany was gonna die
Just so he can sit on the throne
That boy cold
So all this time Bran was evil Professor X.
imagesIUGCBED7.jpg

Bran really out here playing 4D chess while everyone playing marbles damn checkers. Dude literally knows how to move things for his outcome to happen.

Can’t believe my bro called Bran on the throne during season 1, stuck with it and was right :rofl: :rofl:

With Dany dead, Grey Worm loses all say IMO. If Sansa & Arya wanted Jon back home at Winterfell, they should have voiced their wish stronger. **** compromise when the Unsullied are sailing to Naath anyhow :lol: .

Jon Snow’s ending was perfectly fitting, he’s a wildling at heart. Didn’t care about ruling

Dany’s death also fitting

Sansa was catty the entire run of the show, another fitting end she gets to be independent and a queen

Arya, what a waste of her abilities

Tyrion not only living but convincing everyone what to do :rofl:

Bran "knowing" he’d be king all along and that's why he even went there, lame as hell.

I feel like there were a ton of callbacks and fan service used in this finale just for them to be like "ahaaaa, we told you it was going this route, pay attention". And Sam titling the book "A Song Of Ice And Fire" I expected him to break the 4th wall like Deadpool and wink at the screen or something, that was so cheesy.

The more i think about it with their leader dead why doesn't GW just kill Jon for his treacherous treason and dip? Fight their way out of Westeros with the Dothraki if they have to.

Even that was poor writing. BS timeskip :lol:

I hope Drogon took Dany's body to a red priest(ess), brought her back to life and she came back and burned all of Westeros starting with the North.

Stop at season 4 then skip to season 8 and you should be able to answer that yourself.
Technically he should of killed Jon right in the throne room when it happened. No don't take her to a red priestess we don't need anymore future of this series.

Technically why didn't they ask the Unsully to hold the Night's Watch. Dude's really have no purpose and you know they won't father any children. Contrary to what Sir Davos said to GW.

The ending of the show was really Jon going north looking for some new wildling p

Back
Top Bottom