OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I appreciate them showing the people behind the scenes.
Like the guy who was in charge of snow.
Think how many times you've seen snow on this show.
Other people in the background too.
But

That documentary coulda been an hour.

This was interesting

Last edited:
I always thought Kit kind of grew to hate being Jon Snow. Man, I was way off. Dude loved being Jon. Conleth Hill(Varys) was disgusted lol.

Emilia Clarke is bae for real. I'd bend the knee a million times over.

I appreciate them showing the people behind the scenes.
Like the guy who was in charge of snow.
Think how many times you've seen snow on this show.
Other people in the background too.
But

That documentary coulda been an hour.

This was interesting

Between this one and Varys, thas all I need to see.

In fact, watched the ending again, 8 seasons, we follow Arya, Sansa, and Jon to the end, final scene(s) fade to Black, and not Bran. :lol: :stoneface:

8 seasons, no Throne for the final scene. Just.......

****ing morons. This cast and crew deserved better than these dipsh*ts.

Jon goes to be a Wildling was their final scene. Michael C Hall scoffs.

eo9yz4u5we031.png

Surely not but to get caught and die the way he did was surely disappointing for a character who moved & played the game the way he did.
Low-key Varys death wild disrespectful to the character. Mad hollow. If you have Tyrion turn on him you can do so much better. Almost as bad as the smartest person Arya knows deceiving LF.

Last edited:
A man who operated in the shadows for the entirety of the series and served under 5IVE different rulers out here running to meet Jon as he pulls up in the driveway to immediately discuss treason out in the open. :lol:

And I know a majority of us in here cheered for LF’s death when it happened but looking back at it, that whole stream of events that lead up to it was pure cheese. :smh:

Two chess players reduced to a couple of Candy Land dopes by the last two seasons thanks to D&D.

Old School Varys would have found a way to double cross Tyrion and get HIM killed instead....old school Thrones would have had Cersei loaded Tyrion with arrows when he tried to plea for Missande’s life, the list of moments where this show felt so disconnected from what it made it great this season is just too many, i think just about every scene is questionable, the Star Wars fan base need to band together and let it be known loud and clear they will not support this new trilogy so long as these idiots are running it, they shouldn’t be allowed to get away with such travesty and disregard for their cast, crew and fanbase.

Low-key Varys death wild disrespectful to the character. Mad hollow. If you have Tyrion turn on him you can do so much better. Almost as bad as smartest person Arya knows deceiving LF.

So disrespectful. After the book material ran out, he spent the last 2 seasons giving weather reports and telling the occasional corny short person joke.

I really hope one day the truth comes out as to why they wet the bed so badly. Like a Starr Report style tell-all book written by Varys and other actors with the inside knowledge of the douchery that occurred.

Back
Top Bottom