OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
uxjvgvd06qv61.gif

Don’t give a damn about targaryens. The general audience probably hyped until every episode has brothers penetrating sisters and cousins scissoring,

Don’t give a damn about targaryens. The general audience probably hyped until every episode has brothers penetrating sisters and cousins scissoring,
I think they already came out and said they're going to drastically reduce if not eliminate sex scenes

Yeah go ahead and put this show on ABC then if you wanna take out sex and nudity. If sister Targ ain’t gettin doggied by Bro, this might as well be airing on ABC at 7pm, right after Modern Family.

That’s not going to work because they’re probably still gonna show people getting beheaded, disemboweled, burned alive, etc. :smh:

That’s not going to work because they’re probably still gonna show people getting beheaded, disemboweled, burned alive, etc. :smh:

word. Gotta be ultra violent with mad sex scenes too. I’m not trying to watch Bridgerton with a bunch of blonde characters.

I really don’t remember them bringing up the fate of Ed Sheerens character in the final season. I don’t even remember his character having a name. But alas
D8F27CA1-97F0-4514-A495-4BFD562DAB60.jpeg

Why didn't Sansa just tell John, she had the line to Lil Finger and the Vale from the very beginning?

Why didn't Sansa just tell John, she had the line to Lil Finger and the Vale from the very beginning?

that was when she was REALLY starting to wise up. She finally understood the game little finger was playing. Trust no one. Never let anybody know your next move.

she finally started to see how dumb Jon was when it came to diplomacy and strategy. And that honor got you nowhere.

but aside from that, Jon failed to rally any houses of worth for the BotB. She saw that He got 62 soldiers from house Mormont and said “eff it. I’ll do it myself.”

lastly, I think I remember the show trying to HINT at some tension between the 2. Little finger pointing out “he’s just your half brother” and other arguments. We as the audience know that she should have included jon in the plans. But if you’re following her logic in the show, do you blame her for NOT trusting Snow?

Back
Top Bottom