OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_pq0t0sOdYd1rggwlco7_540.gif

And at that moment Jaime knew that he done ****ed up

It's sad that Bran doesn't care enough now to exact proper revenge on Jaime but I'm really hoping they do something to **** him up.

The character has redeemed himself (saving Tyrion, helping Brienne, ditching Cersei for the North), but I just can't imagine the writers finding a satisfying way to resolve it.

It's sad that Bran doesn't care enough now to exact proper revenge on Jaime but I'm really hoping they do something to **** him up.

The character has redeemed himself (saving Tyrion, helping Brienne, ditching Cersei for the North), but I just can't imagine the writers finding a satisfying way to resolve it.

What if that was enough to satisfy Bran? He has already seen everything Jaime has done.

Who else is ready for Jon Snow to grab his nutz and hit Dany with her own ****

“I am Aegon Targaryen 6th of his name, the 98th Lord Commander, King of the Andals and first men, protector of the 7 realms, King in the North...... Jon mutha ****in Snow”

5As7.gif

The thing is, we all know he's not going to act this way and that's why we love him. The man felt mad uncomfortable with people calling him King of the North.

What if that was enough to satisfy Bran? He has already seen everything Jaime has done.
good point.

Bran may actually be the one to save Jaime.

The thing is, we all know he's not going to act this way and that's why we love him. The man felt mad uncomfortable with people calling him King of the North.
Jon may actually be the one to end this king thing and install a democracy of some sort.

Bran might want revenge, but the Three Eyed Raven is above the squabbles of men.

Sansa is the smartest person Arya has ever known?

What show have I been watching?

**********ing literally rewriting facts.
Sansa secretly Nick Wright rewriting history or something.
WOW Cersi actually gave up the yambs to Urine.
Damn really called this guy Urine. :rofl:
Theon grabbing her right hand with his left really bothered me
Why? Only watched the show once, so not too aware of the minor nuances. I was half paying attention at that.
This **** is only 6 eps and I thing they were supposed to be 90 minutes a piece?

No time for fluff
Like Bran said there is no time for this, the White King is coming and ya'll up here BS. Doing high school sweetheart ****. Whoever said they ain'g coming to join the fight, yo get on that dragon and I will get on this one. We about to hit them up and burn the place down.
I swear when Sam met up with Bran it was night time. Jamie didn’t get in till the morning/afternoon when the sun was out. How long was Bran posted up for? :lol:

Couldn’t he had just dial into a tree and see where he’s at?
I think time is all relative to Bran for the most part.
Bro, I thought that knife flip was CGI ! Never seen this gif
Knife flip was NICE, watched that gif about 6/7 times, then came back watched another 6/7 times.

He may not get on his Euron level of arrogance but whether he dies or not he’s gonna have to get in the bag sooner or later so that he can have everyone at his back once those dead mutha ****ers pull up.

They’ve done such a terrible, lazy job with Jon being a Targaryen. The dragon riding scene should’ve come out of necessity. And I still believe the reveal of him being Rhaegar’s kid should’ve come from him sacrificing himself surrounded by white walkers and being burned by the dragon and he stands up and walks out of the fire flabbergasted.
That would've been dope.

Coming back from the dead and then fire immunity from a dragon would make Jon a myth among men.

Only thing is if you take away Sam finding out you'll still need a reason for Bran not saying anything.

Premiere was okay at best.

The way things are I can see Jon being king but all his friends are dead, family dead, Dany dead, dragons dead, North frozen over, unhappy as ****.
Damn you some reason after reading this I instantly thought Jon could be the new White King. The King did take notice of him that time he killed one of his men, perhaps his power like Bran already saw how things will unfold and he is setting up for him to be his successor with Jon's closets friends being his horsemen as well.
:lol: at ppl calling this a filler eps
they tied a lot of storyline together in the hour with the reunions and plans going forward. solid start to what i hope to be a great finale
I could see how people call it a filler episode, since we know everything they just learned. However it would be horrible if they just off screened everything we know without getting characters interactions. Like Sam says I need to talk to you Jon, next scene Jonn is deep in Daenerays cheeks talking about we can't do this anymore.

The convo between Varys, Tyrion and Davis was a nice interaction in the episode. Don’t think we’ve seen those 3 all talking at once.

Varys calling them old men & Tyrion saying he’s not as old as Davis :lol:

Back
Top Bottom