OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had to rewatch to check exactly how long bran was sitting outside chilling waiting for his “old friend”

Didn’t hit me in the moment because the Jon/aegon/Sam scene was right after, but on rewatch I was like this dude really just was outside for however long just waiting
Son needs a vacay with the best whores of King's Landing with an unlimited supply of some milk of the poppy.

Last edited:
tumblr_ppzwkzXW9H1qcxu03o1_540.gif
Damn didn't even notice Brienne was in this ep :lol:

It's sad that Bran doesn't care enough now to exact proper revenge on Jaime but I'm really hoping they do something to **** him up.

The character has redeemed himself (saving Tyrion, helping Brienne, ditching Cersei for the North), but I just can't imagine the writers finding a satisfying way to resolve it.
No he has not. None of that is redemption for pushing a child out of like a 4 story window.

Bran probably already knows Jamie's doomed fate.

Last edited:
Speaking of bran never getting yambs, I forgot all about Meera. She was mad at bran and went home never to be seen again.

Salsa, Urine, and Lord Friendzone are the only good ones I can remember.

And I know it's obviously part of the show but Reek was a great nickname too.
Salsa and Urine top 5 top 5 top 5

And someone mentioned the Walkers not really affected by fire and noted last season when Night King walked thru it. I think his #2 that Jon killed at Hardhome walked thru fire as well and wasn’t phased.

Curious to see how fire ties into beating them.

Never forget, Lord Snow is the real Hip Hop Historian not LeBron

For a sec I was gonna cringe cuz thats what white ppl always do when asked questions like that

Awww let me see, let me see... Hmmmm... Well, well, well umm... They're so many.....

But Kit actually came through and name dropped Jurassic 5 first. Son about that Quality Control :pimp: Said Cypress Hill, Slick Rick and finished with Nas.

I’ve been wanting to see the original pilot episode that was bad and had the original actors before the re-casts. Wish hbo would release it.

Can't catalog every topic that's come up in the thread but something about the spiral came across my path and it being House Targs symbol sende like a good bet to me

Back
Top Bottom