OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rqy0wbulxau21.jpg

This just felt and feels and was marketed like it was Sean Beans show. Killing bro in the first season is the equivalent of killing Brando in godfather 1 :loo. There were 2 movies after...but ask somebody to do a godfather imitation...it's always Brando, never Pacino. They even say, Fredo, you broke my heart...in Brando voice :rofl:

Just watched the finale of Season 4. LOADED episode.

-Brienne vs. Hound
-Qyburn gets his Bebop and Rocksteady on with the Mountain
-Cersei admits her and Jaime's misdeeds to Tywin
-Tyrion murks Tywin and Shae
-Jon parlays Mance only to be interrupted by Stannis
-Arya finally able to cash in her alar morghulis coin
-Bran gets to the heart tree/three eyed raven after Jojen gets poked up by the wight
-Daenerys locks the dragons down

Just watched the finale of Season 4. LOADED episode.

-Brienne vs. Hound
-Qyburn gets his Bebop and Rocksteady on with the Mountain
-Cersei admits her and Jaime's misgivings to Tywin
-Tyrion murks Tywin and Shae
-Jon parlays Mance only to be interrupted by Stannis
-Arya finally able to cash in her alar morghulis coin

-Bran gets to the heart tree/three eyed raven after Jojen gets poked up by the wight
-Daenerys locks the dragons down

The most fire scenes of that part.

As much as I think typical GOT storytelling would lead to a Battle of Winterfell "W" for the Dead, there almost isn't enough time for it with only 4 episodes left and that not being the only major storyline that needs a conclusion.

Like I said NK wins the battle but not the war.

Yea I'm thinking this too.. seems like wayyyy too much was hinted at and you had one too many people making plans for after even those who have seen what they're facing

That's why I don't get dany going 'mad king' now, they ain't that far removed from her having to save them and her seeing all of that

I get Sansa acting and dressing cersei lite or that one house leaving, because to them it isn't really real.. yet

As much as I think typical GOT storytelling would lead to a Battle of Winterfell "W" for the Dead, there almost isn't enough time for it with only 4 episodes left and that not being the only major storyline that needs a conclusion.

I think significant numbers are cut down and Jon, theon and couple others have to retreat to the iron islands and regroup

The dead go for kind's landing.. and maybe Jon and co pull a flank move once the golden company realize they have to fight to save themselves

O and like all of cersei's moves this backfires and since she the last one left she cares about, she dies

Last edited:
I’m just playing off of what Kit said about the ending..

He said that out of all the endings he picked in his head, he did not have the actual ending in there.

Unless he’s blowing smoke to hype the season. Idk.

NK has an unlimited soldier supply though. Seems like a Sun Tzu strategist too. Long as he stays out of the line of fire, his crew in unbeatable. They got a giant too.

NK has an unlimited soldier supply though. Seems like a Sun Tzu strategist too. Long as he stays out of the line of fire, his crew in unbeatable. They got a giant too.

I think they get most if not all of his generals or whatever, so that cuts down the soldiers they would have made

Leaving the NK, a dragon and the troops he directly made

They won. They have a game plan and they're going to execute. Too much turmoil and pretty **** among the warm bloods. Dany too busy thinking about losing her sauce to her nephew to focus.

I think they have way more than 3 giants.

Looked like a ton of them when they were crossing the wall.

Winterfell’s not ready.
C5B936F5-C4B8-47E7-9F60-0DFF6E3F2164.png

I’m not ready.
C5B936F5-C4B8-47E7-9F60-0DFF6E3F2164.png

We halfway through the week to probably the best/saddest episode of GOT. **** man Sunday can’t get here soon enough. Draft tomorrow and endgame on Friday for me too yeesh :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Winter fall doesn't have a chance tbh. They'll have to cheat to win. Night King would have to spot them points for them to get a dub.

They'll legit have to ship in people from the states and Madagascar to have enough people.

NK is unlimited soldiers and weapons lmaooooo

Come on man.

Back
Top Bottom