OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah its the fam that took him and Arya in and fed them stew. He ended up punching him and taking his money.

Yeah that was the father and daughter he stole silver from in Season 4.

thanks bruhs, hadn't watch any recaps so it was hard to remember little details. did start reading the first couple books after s6 ended.

also, isn't theon and yara suppose to be with dany?

Missed the episode while I was on a flight. Anyone want to rate it 1-10 without spoiling it for me? 80

Sam went all the way to Oldtown, cleaned poop bowls, served soup, and weighed organs. Made it seem like his research was going to take a while. Gilly grabs a book, opens it to a random page, and boom, all the problems are solved.

Kinda lazy tbh.

it is what it is breh. Its only 7 episodes this season :lol:

Sam went all the way to Oldtown, cleaned poop bowls, served soup, and weighed organs. Made it seem like his research was going to take a while. Gilly grabs a book, opens it to a random page, and boom, all the problems are solved.

Kinda lazy tbh.

It wasn't from the book Gilly opened up though, it was from the book Sam was already reading. That **** didn't bother me at all.

If there's a scene where the baby rips out a page and that pg just happens to be the key to beating the Night King then I'll be pissed and annoyed lol

The "two good hands" line was ill, his whole dialogue there was pretty good and I'm not a fan of his character at all

Arya bout to sit on the throne, using the faces from the many face God's
Something tells me she will change plans and head back North. That was Nymeria in the preview for next week. Cant walk into Kings Landing with a wolf prancing along side you. I doubt she will want to leave her after they have been apart so long. Just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom