OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I doubt it's Wun Wun. Wildlings and Jon Snow both believe in cremating the dead. Inb4 "we didn't see it happen, so it didn't happen".

I like when Jason Concepcion breaks down Thrones. But I hate Andy Greenwald. He ruins everything. Ringer throws him on everything.

I like when Jason Concepcion breaks down Thrones. But I hate Andy Greenwald. He ruins everything. Ringer throws him on everything.

after the thrones had potential to be cool but greenwald and that other dude is way too lame, also show came pretty late to the party

People are blowing the Ed Sheeran cameo way out of proportion. But I guess that's expected bc the internet gonna internet.

Slightly related, I watched some of shae's previous work. She has pretty private parts and butthole but not a fan of her tribal trampstamp. A roman reigns look-a-like was giving her work in a dentist's office.

giphy.gif

Is there a reason why Dragonstone is empty? I know Stannis left a few seasons ago but shouldn't there still be some people just keeping the place running?

Kind of odd that he didn't leave anyone behind. It wasn't too long ago in time though, so I wouldn't expect new people to have moved in already.

Slightly related, I watched some of shae's previous work. She has pretty private parts and butthole but not a fan of her tribal trampstamp. A roman reigns look-a-like was giving her work in a dentist's office.
This is the kind of content on NT that I am proud to have name attached too

I have a few theories for this season based off of last night's episode and some of the foreshadowing that's been happening since the beginning.

The Night King and his army will kill every character that most of us have pledged allegiance to. We will witness the demise and deaths of those characters and their houses.

Bran is the only person who can defeat the Night King. I am wondering if he'll somehow alter the past when the Children of the Forest turned him into the Night King, hence changing all of the events of Westeros or if he will lodge a piece of Dragon Glass into his heart. If the latter happens; I wonder if this will somehow have the reverse effect and turn him back into a man.

Euron Greyjoy will capture Tyrion and present him to Cersei. She will proceed to order his execution and Jamie will step in and kill her realizing she has gone completely mad and must be stopped.

All of the Dragons will die in the battle with White Walkers: having giants takes away the advantage they poised. All it takes is a Giant to hurl a huge spear and it's lights out.

Melisandre going to show up at DS.

Red Bae, Direwolves, Brotherhood w/o Banners etc. arriving to help Jon/Khaleesi to help against the White Walker's all feel like they could be such huge "dues ex machina" moments and I'd love to see that.

Might be too much LotR-type stuff on my brain though and not enough GRRM reality,lol

Arya claims the Throne with Sansa & Bran after she many-face's everyone in her path.

Dany should be a casualty tbh.

The Night King and his army will kill every character that most of us have pledged allegiance to. We will witness the demise and deaths of those characters and their houses.

Bran is the only person who can defeat the Night King. I am wondering if he'll somehow alter the past when the Children of the Forest turned him into the Night King, hence changing all of the events of Westeros or if he will lodge a piece of Dragon Glass into his heart. If the latter happens; I wonder if this will somehow have the reverse effect and turn him back into a man.

All of the Dragons will die in the battle with White Walkers: having giants takes away the advantage they poised. All it takes is a Giant to hurl a huge spear and it's lights out.

I think there will be a lot of deaths but I don't think it will be that absolute, especially if GRRM's promise of a bittersweet ending holds true for the show.

I imagine Bran, Dany's dragons and Jon can beat the Night King.

I think the rumor of one of the dragons going to the Night King sounds reasonable. And I imagine a wight giant could make that happen. I can see all of the dragons dying if that secures victory for humans.

Put me in the Game of Thrones and I will easily defeat the Night King with a flame thrower. House of Goleden would get the job done in a jiffy!!!!

Back
Top Bottom