OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
original.gif

Legit seeing this for the first time was one of the most accelerating experiences watching anything cinema related....the levels of swag and gansta that my dude Jon displayed almost made me cry.

Legit seeing this for the first time was one of the most accelerating experiences watching anything cinema related....the levels of swag and gansta that my dude Jon displayed almost made me cry.

#1 viewing experience for me. All time. Edge of my seat. The. Whole. Time.

The setup to not knowing what would happen was god like. Sansa is trying to warn Jon about how dangerous Ramsay is, and Jon doesn’t seem that concerned. She’s like “he’ll outsmart your dumbass.” And Jon’s not worried. Also him telling the red witch not to bring him back if he’s killed again.

Then when he god damn charges into the middle of the open field while Ramsay is just posted up with the longbow, and Jon has NOBODY. It was a wrap. Snowgawds dead for good. No coming back this time. You think he’s just gonna take off his sword and fall to his knees in defeat. But hell to the nah nah nahhhhh!!! Yambslayer pulls out the steel like “okay. I’ll be your huckleberry” and never backs down! Y’all know the rest. Most epic feels moment for me ever. And the payout

164CFFFF-9AA6-4B7A-A2EB-20775E253B6E.gif

The Gawd talks about the first episode of GoT. I've been watching the show since premiere night. I might have to shed a thug tear during the series finale. Definitely going to get some GoT ale and a goblet and toast to one of the GOAT shows

Back
Top Bottom