OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^
I like Anna Kendrick, seeing that makes me want to get her pregnant. I want to plant my seed in that cunny
smokin.gif
roll.gif

I really like the actress that plays Margaery Tyrell. She has a subtle look of sneakiness that is absolutely perfect for her character.

Hey do yall think had Ned Stark went forward with Little Finger's suggestion of taking the iron throne and becoming king and protector of the realm and exposing the Lannisters that Little Finger would've actually backed him in the throne room instead of betraying him?

That's just been one thing where I've been thinking is this cuz he's just a sneaky little bastard that can't be trusted or did he have a possible game plan had that went down? (Yeah I know it doesn't really matter much right now).

It depends, because pretty much no one wanted Stannis to become King, which is why Littlefinger turned on Ned. Ned should have done what Renly and Varys suggested, which was separate the kids from the Lannisters, and Ned become Protector of the Realm until Joffrey came of age, with the threat of exposing the Queen and Jaime's secret to keep the Lannisters under control.

read it
its good. sworn sword should be better. but that as a t. series woild be hot

I just go into the show last week and I finished both seasons in 5 days :lol: It's that @#$%^& good. Can't wait for the new season to start next weekend.

king of the north :pimp:

King in the north*

Can't wait for this season to start!! I'm half way done with Feast of Crows but I feel like I have no motivation to finish it. Its so boring and slow moving compared to the last book :x

king of the north :pimp:

King in the north*

Can't wait for this season to start!! I'm half way done with Feast of Crows but I feel like I have no motivation to finish it. Its so boring and slow moving compared to the last book :x

A Dance with Dragons isn't much different (since it's really A Feast for Crows part 2) . Both books feel like setup for the Winds of Winter.

That's an accepted theory. But I think his father was a Targaryen not his mother.

The obvious theory is the right one and I don't think Martin is going to change even though everyone figured it out.

FYI- this discussion is not spoilers because it has still not been revealed who his mom is.

Last edited:
I need to re-watch season 2.

i think i forgot everything that's happened.... LOL

that and I need to get all the names straight again.....

Back
Top Bottom