OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jaime was more important alive and captured. He could be used to trade for the girls. Cat letting Jaime go was a terrible strategic decision but in the grand scheme it contributed to Jaime’s evolution and that evolution will most likely play a pivotal role in the war against the Night King.

Jaime was more important alive and captured. He could be used to trade for the girls. Cat letting Jaime go was a terrible strategic decision but in the grand scheme it contributed to Jaime’s evolution and that evolution will most likely play a pivotal role in the war against the Night King.

They thought they had Sansa and Arya. They figured they kill Jaime and both Arya and Sansa are dead.

You guys aren't wrong. I think it just also fell on the Stark's being too merciful for their own good.

Reactions: Ube
Apt comparison.

For whatever reason, I never hated Cat. Letting go of Jamie was dumb but it didn't upset me.

I'm not a fan of irrational.. and she never even tried to really give Jon a chance.. and she babied Robb which I think resulted in his stupidity, plus I'm going assume Sansa took after her

Plus she's why littlefinger had an in with the family

All characters from the show have made critical mistakes along their path, but Robb not marrying the Frey girl gotta be the one that ****ed it all up the most.

Yeah, that was dumb as hell. The nurse he married was aight but not worth getting massacred over.

Doing my rewatch, just finished the Red Wedding....

One thing that’s really impressive to me is the casting... most of the actors are exactly as described in the books in both appearances and personalities...they really hit the nail on the head...

Another thing that really stands out is Tywin Lannister... he commands every scene he’s in... really powerful performance...

Pretty much. The books have a tiny bit more on his wolf dreams but he's M.I.A. at the moment. There's a cool theory called the great northern conspiracy that is involving him. If it comes true then he will be more important.

Edit: Now that I think about it. He gets a bit more shine at Winterfell when Rob is off at war.

Not really in the book TT
Speaking of the books comparison, was Rickon as ignored as he was in the series?
He was mentioned more but it was through brans pov. I also think their trip up north was longer in the book

Robb not marrying the Frey girl was so stupid. Damn near every lord had sidepieces. You marry the Frey girl solidify your power in the North, pop a few babies in her and smash your sidepiece at will. Instead he facilitated the Starks biggest L since Ned's pop and bro were burned alive.

Robb not marrying the Frey girl was so stupid. Damn near every lord had sidepieces. You marry the Frey girl solidify your power in the North, pop a few babies in her and smash your sidepiece at will. Instead he facilitated the Starks biggest L since Ned's pop and bro were burned alive.

Ned's honor was his downfall

Ned's wife couldn't realize how much honor the man truly had to avoid her own stupidity

Sansa was too stupid to realize her fairytale was a fairytale

Ned's wife gave Jon a complex

Ned's wife babied Robb (since he was the 1st born male), so like Sansa, they had unrealistic views of the world.. and couldn't make the simple decisions to void their desires

the only kids they probably were actually raising right were arya, bran and rickon

For The Throne, my ******

20190216_143304.jpg 20190216_143331.jpg

Not a book reader. But at what point did the Lannister’s make a deal with the Frey’s/Bolton’s? Through Jaime?

I don’t think they ever disclosed how it happened (Via Raven or what). Maybe I missed this part of the show...not like it matters, but just curious how it all played out.

Not a book reader. But at what point did the Lannister’s make a deal with the Frey’s/Bolton’s? Through Jaime?

I don’t think they ever disclosed how it happened (Via Raven or what). Maybe I missed this part of the show...not like it matters, but just curious how it all played out.
I would say after jamie was free and rob married ole girl.

Back
Top Bottom