OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would say after jamie was free and rob married ole girl.
I always pictured your boy Roose Bolton the one moving the pieces when they had Jamie locked up. Not sure why I don’t give Walder any credit here :lol:

I think I feel that way because he’s from the north. And he who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Well tywin contacted walder...
Roose then got married to walders fat daughter and told him at the wedding of his daughter and roose.
Roose decided after that.. Which was all after jamie and briennes escape

Not a book reader. But at what point did the Lannister’s make a deal with the Frey’s/Bolton’s? Through Jaime?

I don’t think they ever disclosed how it happened (Via Raven or what). Maybe I missed this part of the show...not like it matters, but just curious how it all played out.

I believe the show and book both strongly implied that Tywin was sending a ton of ravens.

I'm not sure when it happened. I know in the books, Tywin's sister is married to a Frey and it's well known that the Boltons are historical enemies of the Starks despite being their bannermen. Imo, Tywin knew what he was doing from the start of the war by torching all the lands of his enemies. He was bleeding Robb's army from the beginning and was just watiing to see which families would want to break away. In the books, Tywin strikes a deal with the mother of Robb's girl, hence why she doesn't die in the books.

I believe the show and book both strongly implied that Tywin was sending a ton of ravens.

I'm not sure when it happened. I know in the books, Tywin's sister is married to a Frey and it's well known that the Boltons are historical enemies of the Starks despite being their bannermen. Imo, Tywin knew what he was doing from the start of the war by torching all the lands of his enemies. He was bleeding Robb's army from the beginning and was just watiing to see which families would want to break away. In the books, Tywin strikes a deal with the mother of Robb's girl, hence why she doesn't die in the books.
:wow: Didn’t know she didn’t die in the book. I’m guessing she wasn’t pregnant then?

The mother of robb wife was kin to the lannisters but like 2nd or 3rd cousins.
She wasn't killed in the booksbecause she had robbs baby and that baby was still key to the north at the time

Correct me if I’m wrong but there’s no direct confirmation she was pregnant. It’s a popular theory but not confirmed. I could be wrong.

Correct me if I’m wrong but there’s no direct confirmation she was pregnant. It’s a popular theory but not confirmed. I could be wrong.
I thought it was mentioned when jamie went to river run since shes still with the blackfish...?

She’s not with the Blackfish Jamie captures her . I think he forbid her from being married for like 2 years or something so as to not confuse any seed she carried with Robs

20190217_124632.jpg

Finally got the flags up. Stannis flag is on the ither wall where the king sits

I'm actually trying to convince my wife to wait with me till all eps are out then just watch em all back to back. Only 6 weeks unless

I'm actually trying to convince my wife to wait with me till all eps are out then just watch em all back to back. Only 6 weeks unless
I’ve considered this too. Only problem is trying to cut off all forms of social media and friends to spoil it.

You’d really have to fall in a hole to avoid it.

I convinced the VP of my company to have a meeting the day after the Finale to hash out everyone's feelings. :lol: :pimp:

Reactions: Ube
thought about doing this but my lady friend too reckless with social media.
She started GoT a couple months back and she wasn't even done with season 1 and was sending me memes and following IG fan pages :smh:
Definitely watching live.

Ive been off facebook for almost 4 minths now and my wife got off after new years.
I dont check twitter. And i dont follow anything GOT related on IG. So only thing i would need to do is just not come in here ..
Simple enough. Avoid yall slander for 6 weeks. Muahhaha easy
I havent been in the marvel thread since november too easy

Back
Top Bottom