OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ive been off facebook for almost 4 minths now and my wife got off after new years.
I dont check twitter. And i dont follow anything GOT related on IG. So only thing i would need to do is just not come in here ..
Simple enough. Avoid yall slander for 6 weeks. Muahhaha easy
I havent been in the marvel thread since november too easy
Gonna have to keep the ear buds in whenever you leave the house too.

My sweet summer child....ive already been 6years without the 6th book. 6 weeks is light work

Would anyone know where to get banners made. I want one with my name all that i see online are those huge street sign ones

i guess this thing aint gon leak like that other season did huh?

Yeah it's surprising that they are able to keep such a tight lid on things.

Usually at least someone leaks spoilers but for this season nothing so far.

My sister who was watching since episode 1 though did give her predictions but I know she's getting spoilers online somewhere and claiming them as her own.

She predicted that the knight king would get a dragon way before in like season 5-6 before Jon died. I don't know how she knew that when you guys said the white walkers aren't even in the books yet or something.

That's why going forward I'm going to wait until a show ends because it gets spoiled and ruined for me by people and their spot on "predictions".

What she told me is going to happen this season which I believe because she's been spot on before:

Arya is going to kill Cersei but as Jaime wearing a Jaime mask.

Jon and Tyrion is going to ride the dragons.

Jon is going to kill Dany.

The red hair wilding guy will hook up with the blonde knight Brianne.

I can see the first two but the rest nah seems to out there.

What's her belief behind Jon killing Dany?

It was mentioned in this thread a while back, but I would be blown away if somehow Littlefinger was a mask and he himself wasn't actually killed.

What's her belief behind Jon killing Dany?

It was mentioned in this thread a while back, but I would be blown away if somehow Littlefinger was a mask and he himself wasn't actually killed.

Not sure what her reasoning is I'm assuming she chats with her other coworkers or something.

She finds out spoilers online and try to pass them off as her own but the thing is she's so ahead in her predictions like predicting knight king gets a dragon, and she was saying since like season 3-4 that Jon and Dany would hook up and they're related but I was just getting into the show like that. I don't know how her fake ase miss Cleo self does it though and finds out so far in advance.

Why I thinks she thinks that Jon goes at it is when it's found out that he is heir to the throne she's not going to be cool with that so what if she's not willing to give up her title so next thing is to take out Jon.

Yo I honestly wouldn't be shocked if that Littlefinger arc is true. He's way to smart to go out like that.

Where is GOT at in terms of GOAT status? For me it's GOT, Sopranos, The Wire in no particular order.

I to this day don't know how people can list Sopranos on any GOAT list after they straight played such a terrible game on the finale like that was so not cool.

:smh:

Never saw the wire though heard it's good but I don't think it's available in HD.

i’ll reserve my GOAT talk till after the series is over.

Breaking Bad is up there on my list.

Yeah Breaking Bad was dope and worthy to be mentioned with the GOAT's.

I to this day don't know how people can list Sopranos on any GOAT list after they straight played such a terrible game on the finale like that was so not cool.

Never saw the wire though heard it's good but I don't think it's available in HD.

Because it was one moment in one episode. That can't take away from the greatness that was the entire show's run.

Yeah Breaking Bad was dope and worthy to be mentioned with the GOAT's.

dont let hd stand in the way of greatness

GoT is up there and is watching the throne at the moment :lol:

Show is top notch so far from beginning to end even though it started off slowly.

You're always going to get people that complain just to complain or elitists on any subject acting too cool for school or just going against the grain.

Just watching clips on YouTube of stuff from GoT is so satisfying and I hardly watch shows let alone clips of it again.

GoT
Breaking Bad
Friends (couch pivot with Ross :lol: )

Are some of the shows I watch clips of on YouTube when they are recommended. GoT especially, but that's just me and I know everyone has different views and opinions, tastes etc.

Also...

Lost 1-5 was so good until the last season.

Because it was one moment in one episode. That can't take away from the greatness that was the entire show's run.

You know in a way you're right I hear people say this about Godfather movies.

3 was bad like really bad (never saw 3) but the other two are so good that no other trilogy comes close to topping it nor any sequel... closet being Terminator 2.

But man that crap hurt and bothered me the way they ended Sopranos because I invested so much time into it. Watched since the premiere of the show and live every Sunday :smh:

Yeah it's surprising that they are able to keep such a tight lid on things.

Usually at least someone leaks spoilers but for this season nothing so far.

My sister who was watching since episode 1 though did give her predictions but I know she's getting spoilers online somewhere and claiming them as her own.

She predicted that the knight king would get a dragon way before in like season 5-6 before Jon died. I don't know how she knew that when you guys said the white walkers aren't even in the books yet or something.

That's why going forward I'm going to wait until a show ends because it gets spoiled and ruined for me by people and their spot on "predictions".

What she told me is going to happen this season which I believe because she's been spot on before:

Back when the books were still ahead of the show a lot of people would pass off book details or theories comprised from all the details in the books as their own theories which sounds like what she's doing.
There were some wild theories before but when the show got ahead of books the theories got even crazier.

As far as leaks I thought the same reddit user that leaked season 7 ep synopsis leaked season 8's but they were so wild everyone figured they were fake.

GoT, Breaking Bad
The Wire
Sopranos
Better Call Saul

Would be my 5 right now. Dexter, Mad Men, and Walking Dead all had moments, but not the full resume these 5 have.

Never forget

57BEFF56-3466-4150-818C-E027388D7B9F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom