OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
game-of-thrones-season-8-poster.jpg

Thank you, kind sir.

I hope the prequel is good enough to spawn a similar thread.

There are a lot of gems in here if you know how to use the search within a thread function.

Hopefully this joint is just renamed to an all encompassing ASOIAF tv series thread. I mean its gonna be the same dudes in each thread anyway.

Man, I wonder what Tyrion was thinking when he was listening to Jon and Dany go at it.

Does Tyrion love her?

That's my question as well, not that he loves her, what was he doing out there? Some think he has something sneaky with his sister to hurt one or both of them, but it was clearly showed to us for a reason. I'm just not sure what.

We went to see this patient the other morning in the hospital who just had knee surgery the day before. The doc was pushing on the guy's knee trying to get it to go straight. The whole time the patient is yelling "please stop, please dont do that"! The doc looks at me laughing while the guy is screaming and says "just call me Ramsay Bolton!" :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's my question as well, not that he loves her, what was he doing out there? Some think he has something sneaky with his sister to hurt one or both of them, but it was clearly showed to us for a reason. I'm just not sure what.

What did he promise Cersei when everyone else was waiting in the dragon pit?

Was Tyrion and Sansa's marriage ever officially annulled? I know there's a theory out there that they may end up together again

In order for the marriage to be official, they have to have sex. Everyone knew that Tyrion wasn’t smashing Sansa, therefore the marriage was never official.

I think he cut a deal with his sister and dude seems to be plotting on the low yo.

I remember him pressing Dany about who will take over if she dies. That fool has his eyes on the prize.

Imagine that is the big twist though... like Tyrion backstabs Jon and Dany for Cercei or something where he tries to steal the crown... ultimate troll but something nobody else would see coming.

Also, I'm here in Oakland today and I was talking with this dude who watches the show and he said he's been hear rumors of all the starks coming back and also the Knight King being related to the Starks or something.

Anyway I've hear that rumor in here too and those youtube vids you guys posted in here and how would it be possible for Ned or his wife to come back? Ned head got chopped off and I've yet to see a white walker that is headless. His wife maybe, but I remember so many arrows went through her behind but that I see as more plausible.

Anyway I've hear that rumor in here too and those youtube vids you guys posted in here and how would it be possible for Ned or his wife to come back? Ned head got chopped off and I've yet to see a white walker that is headless. His wife maybe, but I remember so many arrows went through her behind but that I see as more plausible.

Cat does come back to life in the books under different circumstances. To my knowledge, she wouldn't come back on the show because her remains were more than likely never returned to Winterfell. Did Ned's remains make it back to Winterfell? I know Littlefinger delivered them to Cat.

He drinks and he knows things.

Just good intel to know that Dany and Job have an actual relationship for down the line politicking or he may not thing Jon is the best choice given circumstances.

Was Tyrion and Sansa's marriage ever officially annulled? I know there's a theory out there that they may end up together again
Yes.

Or maybe they just pretend like it was never legal.

She did go on to marry Ramsey, it was known and nobody gave a ****.

Cat does come back to life in the books under different circumstances. To my knowledge, she wouldn't come back on the show because her remains were more than likely never returned to Winterfell. Did Ned's remains make it back to Winterfell? I know Littlefinger delivered them to Cat.
Yes she had the sisters take it back.

Damn. :smh:

This b**** just changed her HBO login info on me...

Knowing I’m ready got the new season next month.
time to pony up the 14.99 for a month cuz you know hbo giving 30 days free.

Are new episodes on the app available same time they air on live tv or after it airs?
yes

Back
Top Bottom