OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif
In 15 years this is gonna be how the 69 and Shotti reunion gonna play out inside a bodega in Brooklyn.

Samwell heel turn coming?

What did Yara say to Theon? I didn't really hear it.

JS finally knowing the truth :wow:

KS and Bran meet again :wow:
It was kinda a clever play on words since they are talking about the dead, because they just repeated the Iron Islands says of "what is dead may never die"

So she told him to "Kill the bastards anyway", referring to the dead.

I don't see it, but if any indication they need to show it next episode.

Unless they rush that whole betrayal angle in one episode.
Oh I don’t necessarily think she’ll betray anyone. She could ride the whole thing out as a face. But she’s gonna play the game a certain way.

I loved the episode. Lots of great reunions and I like what they're setting upm my only wonky story part to me was Theon rescuing Yara ("it was that easy for him to just sneak in there, steal and ship and leave?)

I like the dynamic they're setting up with Jon and Dany (she may not be the good guy that she's been sitting up to be the last couple seasons); I liked how they handle the big Targerynian reveal (Jon's reaction to it was very appropriate and on-brand)

I tend to enjoy these slower-paced episodes more because it makes the payoff better later. My only concern is that they don't have much time with only 5 episodes being left.

Last edited:
They made a reference to the Karstark sigil before they stretched out ole boy.

62304312-CE1D-41D7-BEBF-63DF6EACB9A8.jpeg

My whole thing is...was the fire that was set with the cut up body parts a nod to the sigil...or was it s nod to the Targaryen sigil? :emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

35D5BE12-63E6-449F-84CE-C517561936E0.jpeg

5B53602F-496C-4463-B97F-E1A4EC7A4864.jpeg

Reactions: Ube
Oh I don’t necessarily think she’ll betray anyone. She could ride the whole thing out as a face. But she’s gonna play the game a certain way.

I don't think there is anymore game to play though.

I mean once the zombies come to winterfell everything is out the window.

Still can't understand how or what you're implying with Sansa but she seems like she's having trouble giving up her power :lol:

I loved the episode. Lots of great reunions and I like what they're setting upm my only wonky story part to me was Theon rescuing Yara ("it was that easy for him to just sneak in there, steal and ship and leave?)

I like the dynamic they're setting up with Jon and Dany (she may not be the good guy that she's been sitting up to be the last couple seasons); I liked how they handle the big Targerynian reveal (Jon's reaction to it was very appropriate and on-brand)

I tend to enjoy these slower-paced episodes more because it makes the payoff better later. My only concern is that they don't have much time with only 5 episodes being left.

Yeah I thought the same too when Theon rescued Yara rather easy with barely any fighting or issues.

And he just so happens to pick the right ship.

I'm pulling for Theon but I have a feeling he getting his cheeks clapped episode 3.

For next week preview it looks like Jaimie is on trial for his life.

Wonder if he's going to tell them about Cersei setting them up.

“You gave up your crown to save your people. Would she do the same?”. Sam The Slayer dropping facts.

The Kingslayer telling dany next week how her dad was crazy and gonna burn down all of King’s Landing is gonna be great. Also saying he pushed bran out the window because he interrupted him busting a nut in cersei.

Those 3 womenz with Bronn were looking top notch, even if one did have the pox.

Back
Top Bottom