OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Oakland Raiders (2-3) at San Francisco 49ers (0-5) 10/17 1:05 PT

Battle of the Bay
pimp.gif

Should be a great game, hopefully 49ers can pull it out.

Good luck to both sides, should be a, uhhh, interesting game. If either team plays to their potential, they have a good chance of winning. You don't know how bad I want to see a 0-6 49er team though.
laugh.gif

Good luck to both sides, should be a, uhhh, interesting game. If either team plays to their potential, they have a good chance of winning. You don't know how bad I want to see a 0-6 49er team though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Raiders 24-17
pimp.gif

Alex Smith throws 2 Picks
Smith will throw 2 picks, get subbed out for Joe Nedney, and Nedney will lead the 9ers to a comeback victory.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Raiders 24-17
pimp.gif

Alex Smith throws 2 Picks
Smith will throw 2 picks, get subbed out for Joe Nedney, and Nedney will lead the 9ers to a comeback victory.
pimp.gif

Looking forward to a 0-6 49ers team
pimp.gif

I want to see DHB and Murphy more involved in the pass game this time around. Hopefully McFadden is back too; it'd be nice to have his versatility on offense back. Watching Jason Campbell dump short passes all game
sick.gif

Looking forward to a 0-6 49ers team
pimp.gif

I want to see DHB and Murphy more involved in the pass game this time around. Hopefully McFadden is back too; it'd be nice to have his versatility on offense back. Watching Jason Campbell dump short passes all game
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom