OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: San Francisco 49ers (1-5) at Carolina Panthers (0-5) 1PM ET FOX

pimp.gif
Let's get it. We should be able to at least have a chance to win, but we can't turn the ball over.

pimp.gif
Let's get it. We should be able to at least have a chance to win, but we can't turn the ball over.

1-23 in our last 24 games east of the Mississippi. Hoping but not expecting. Even if we are more talented.

1-23 in our last 24 games east of the Mississippi. Hoping but not expecting. Even if we are more talented.

I'm not saying they should win because they need to win every game, but this game needs to be won because how bad the panthers are doing. Well at least we're doing back home to London to play against the Broncos
indifferent.gif

I'm not saying they should win because they need to win every game, but this game needs to be won because how bad the panthers are doing. Well at least we're doing back home to London to play against the Broncos
indifferent.gif

hopefully the 9ers win this one and salvage their season... word to the titans last yr.

hopefully the 9ers win this one and salvage their season... word to the titans last yr.

I was too young to know how it felt to watch SF deep in the playoffs, but this must have felt good to watch.
pimp.gif

I was too young to know how it felt to watch SF deep in the playoffs, but this must have felt good to watch.
pimp.gif

Our defense better have a field day on the Panthers offense. They are last in the league in ppg and offensive ypg.

Our defense better have a field day on the Panthers offense. They are last in the league in ppg and offensive ypg.

Back
Top Bottom