Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

props to the Giants. What an intense game. They just need to keep it a close score game and they'll win.
im glad the packers are not going to the SB. I just hate that gun slinger on the field. But that GMen D coming up big once again.

Man, what a game. The intensity was there throughout it until the last freakin' field goal. Congrats to the Giants and every Giant fan. I was one thatmade the mistake and overlooked this game... but good luck to you in the Superbowl.... hope your team plays well and comes out with a victory.

Now, off to the Packers Off Season thread...
frown.gif
grin.gif

Great game, Giants played the better and deserved to win. If only we could have played better on offense the game would've been ours but just couldn'tget anything going in that 4th quarter(&ot). Really disappointing end to a great season.

Props to the other Manning and Co. coming through. Plax played lights out and Tynes...well he made it when it mattered...the second time, but that's stillgood enough. Now do us all a favor and Win one more on the road! I'll be rooting for y'all.

I see alot of bandwaggoners in this thread. I ain't gon bash em. It's cool just as long yall don't start sounding like some of these Cowboys and Pats fans on here.
You already know them boys was coming.

I never expected this at the at the beginning of the year, but props to the boys for coming up big when it counted. Plax was unstoppable tonight, Manning camethrough in the clutch a game. Hats off to the Packers though, they played a hell of a game.

Great game by both teams, I will be rooting for the Giants to win it all, because I don't want the Pats to have the greatest team of all time, that shouldalways belong to my Niners. No Bandwagon.

Giants fans coming out of the woodworks. There were literally 7 Giants fans on this board that posted a month ago. Most of the Giants threads had moreCowboys/Eagles/******** posts in them
laugh.gif

Here's to the Giants losing in the SB. I think the fact that they played each other just a few weeks ago benefits the Patriots more than the Giants.I'm a little more confident in BB than TC. You know Tom Brady is eager to get revenge on the Manning family.

The last time I watched a field goal in a Giants game on my hands and knees was the last play of the Super Bowl in 1990.

Didnt do it at the end of regulation - had to do it in OT.

THE GIANTS ARE IN THE SUPERBOWL.

think about it.

Well let me give my input for this historic game....

Bump-and Runners Al Harris had Charles Woodson were just assassinated by the Giants wides.
Ahmad Bradshaw is providing that spark each and every week for the G-Men
Eli with another no turnover game- has not had a turnover this whole post-season
Webster and McQuarters are always making that key pick.
Hixon is really going to be a special player.
Big Pierce play making a major 3rd down stoppage among 4 Pack players
Great season for Favre and the Packs but the Giants are truly the hotter team right now.

NY football Giants appreciated
pimp.gif

Brett Favre being 3-7 in his last 10 playoff games (7 of which were at home or neutral) with 19 TDs and 19 INTs appreciated as well
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif

I will gladly welcome any "NY vs Boston" media hype all week, nothing and I repeat nothing will come even remotely close to what it would have beenif GB would have won.

There were a lot more than 7 Giants fans posting all season, basically every Knicks fan (or NY fan for that matter) posted in a Giants thread. I mean, theKnicks stink and we still have one of the larger season threads.....so just cause a few extra people are pulling for the underdog, doesn't mean there are aton of bandwagoners all of a sudden.

Stupid Pack - cost me some cheddar.

The Pack didn't deserve to win - they had so many chances at home.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

There were a lot more than 7 Giants fans posting all season, basically every Knicks fan (or NY fan for that matter) posted in a Giants thread. I mean, the Knicks stink and we still have one of the larger season threads.....so just cause a few extra people are pulling for the underdog, doesn't mean there are a ton of bandwagoners all of a sudden.

Go back and check the threads Mez. You got dudes like Mayor of Chicken pretending they have been Giants fans their whole life. You shouldn't beconcerned about it considering you've been around for awhile.

Go back and check the threads Mez. You got dudes like Mayor of Chicken pretending they have been Giants fans their whole life. You shouldn't be concerned about it considering you've been around for awhile.

Nah, I'm def not concerned at all, b/c I could care less and I just want to see the team I root for win on the field.

Mayor however just never posted in sports/music until recently, but dudes from BK and has always been a Giants fan.

I do see what your saying though, but thats what happens with any team that starts winning "something".

Back
Top Bottom