Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

If you could make it my weekend that would be dope.

Literally have no plans bro, haven't even booked my hotel for that thursday + friday night yet.
The only thing I know i wanna do for sure is watch at least one Cirque show.
Also wanna look for some good vegetarian food to try near/on the strip.

Outside of that im open to ideas. :nerd:

Never been alone so this is going to be completely go with the flow. Nervous but excited at the same time. :nerd:

Man I wish, if I were back in OC/ LA it would have definitely happened. I’m in India this week for work so it’s nonstop right now.

Let’s try to do something in the summer?

Vegas solo is actually great. Are you there for a conference or a one off?

Headed back for the pac12 tourney in a few weeks after spending a weekend there in january for the divisional round playoffs. I'll get a recap of my last trip for those that wanna know. We got a promoter plug out there? Would be nice to have some things lined up, plus I can cut down on all that excess walking :lol:

Headed back for the pac12 tourney in a few weeks after spending a weekend there in january for the divisional round playoffs. I'll get a recap of my last trip for those that wanna know. We got a promoter plug out there? Would be nice to have some things lined up, plus I can cut down on all that excess walking :lol:

Yep, Bobby is back out there running The Palms new club.

went 3x last year, finally heading back in April - Good friday weekend..

Nothing says " good friday" like celebrating it in Sin City :pimp:

No thread derail but Ecook I didn't realize you were out here in DC now bro. How you liking it so far?

Just got out here in the later summer, was in Switzerland for a year with work. It’s good so far man, I’m in DuPont, been traveling a lot for work so haven’t been able to truly settle down.

Where abouts are you? Let’s link for a drink!

Only downfall about DC is it isn’t close enough to Vegas. Coming up on 2 yrs from my last trip smh.

Sheesh! 2 years! We make a group run from out here annually.. we went after summer league last year and had a runnn! We have hotel plugs etc but flights have to be booked early for sure

All gooo peoples too; Mix of east and at west cats. I'm out here in the the Noma area; I'll inbox you my info. I'll be out tonight and tomorrow if you're around. And Bobby WhatsApp'd me yesterday.. he's about to run a new spot called Kaos back in LV!

Attachments

• IMG-20180731-WA0033.jpg
    IMG-20180731-WA0033.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG-20180730-WA0035.jpg
    IMG-20180730-WA0035.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 70
Dope, PM me! Having people over for the Duke/ UNC game tomorrow and then U St.

Yeah Bobby is at KAOS and RUNS it at Palms.

We're staying at Encore in July, but I think I might take wifey to Wet Republic instead of ECB. Joint turns up more from my experience.

Def gonna be spending mad hours at the craps tables.

Back
Top Bottom