Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

I think about Vegas every ****ing day. Planning on heading back out there in October. A year to the date of the first trip. MAN! What a time!

Going in April, but absolutely going back in October too. Personally, from a sports gambling perspective love that its the only time of the year every single sport is going on at the same time. Football/basketball/baseball/hockey plus mma/boxing :pimp:

It’s crazy, but this year marks the 2nd year since my first trip out there. Ever since April ‘17 we’ve made it back every 6 or 7 months. :lol:{

The anticipation of going back is always the worse and it intensifies as you get closer to the date you’re supposed to head out. :smh:

Memorial Day last year was f’ing insane. Did so much work in so little time. :lol:

Tell us moar...

You had a hand in the chaos that was that trip. When I was first inquiring about the trip I came in the thread and asked where a good place to stay in Vegas was and you suggested the Palazzo. MANNNNNNNNN we landed in Vegas 7 pm and checked in there. Was drunk as hell in that lobby gambling and talking **** by 1 am. I think I was digging the Asian chick out by 2:30 or 3 am but the first night was incredible and it only got crazier from there. We were in the big suite on the 41st floor. The view, the space, the drugs and alcohol. My goodness

What’s the best option for a group of three dudes looking for a suite that has individual rooms? I think apartment style is the term.

Trying to plan for a future trip. We lucked up on the Airbnb we just got, but it’s harder to find decent places now with the ordinances they’re passing out in Vegas.

How much did the suite at the Palazzo run you all?

We were in the Sienna suite and after fees and **** it ran us about $700 a night which I can’t even lie it was WELL worth it. It was 4 of us too and we were there from Friday night to Sunday morning so we ended up splitting about $1500 4 ways. With the ticket and hotel included I spent a good bit out in Vegas but I’d do it again in a heart beat. Tryna get that presi suite in the Palazzo but that **** runs like $1100 a night and they told us it had a waiting list like 2 months out :smh: アミーゴ アミーゴ have you done the presidential in The Palazzo?

First night after we checked in. It was probably 11pm at this point and we were all glossy eyed. I’m the one with the shades :lol:

9E3665AE-B77C-411A-BB70-2DC2FEBFFF14.jpeg

Y’all do the sandwich when checking in??

We didn’t cause we didn’t know what we were getting into. Next time I’m DEFINITELY gonna see if we can get a complimentary bottle or at least something out the fridge without getting charged a grip :smh:

They will generally give you a better view, bottle of champagne or take resort fees off.

Have had all 3 before in one go.

heading to vegas tomorrow

just gonna chill eat and shop a bit

wife wants to do a spa

maybe a show or two

always wanted to see penn and teller

Back
Top Bottom