Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Anyone book a room through vegas.com? Wonder why its cheaper than kayak or the actual hotels website. Any cons to booking through a 3rd party website?

Last edited:
One of my best friends is having his bachelor party in Vegas this weekend. Sucks I have to miss it. Would’ve spent most of the time trying to find the little Japanese girl who beat me up at the Rhino last year.

I’m a month away from my next Vegas trip. Is rehab closed for good?

Trying to settle on a pool party for Sunday. The only ones I’ve been to are Drai’s beach and Rehab.

What are the other good ones that will have a good blend of music (mostly rap tho)?

I'm 1 month away as well. Staying in one of the newly renovated rooms at Flamingo. May 26-29!

I’m a month away from my next Vegas trip. Is rehab closed for good?

Trying to settle on a pool party for Sunday. The only ones I’ve been to are Drai’s beach and Rehab.

What are the other good ones that will have a good blend of music (mostly rap tho)?

Daylight has the best music. Drais music is trash but the biddies be out

Related: what kinda drugs do you have to be on to enjoy trance music? And what quantity? I forgot what pool party I ended up at but I wanted to kill myself after an hour of listening to that stuff :lol:

Last edited:
Staying at the Vdara for my b day weekend. Turning the big 3-0, can anyone recommend me any good clubs/bars for a group of ten plus? I’ll be there during May 10-13.

Yeah. You’ll definitely be better suited with doing a bottle service and a table with a group that big.

You’ve got a few options depending on the type of music you all like. Drai’s is my favorite spot out of the night clubs out there. They’ve got a pretty good mix but mostly rap. Light is similar musically and their layout makes them a close second for me. But you can also peep Hakkasan. They’ve got a dope *** mix of like top 40 hits.

You’re really better off taking a look at each one, getting a sense of their layout, and maybe check out their IG pages to see what sorts of crowds are usually there.

In any event, there’ll be women at all of them, so there’s no losing in that regard. :lol:

Did y'all check out kaos at the palms yet?

I was going to ask about it as well.

For now we for MDW we doing:
Thurs night- Omnia
Friday Day-Daylight
Friday Night- Drais
Sat Day- EBC
Sat Night- TBD (maybe Kaos)

I was going to ask about it as well.

For now we for MDW we doing:
Thurs night- Omnia
Friday Day-Daylight
Friday Night- Drais
Sat Day- EBC
Sat Night- TBD (maybe Kaos)

Gonna be at Drai’s Friday as well.

We up. :smokin

In terms of most fun I’ve had at Vegas pool parties, I’d say Wet Republic > Ditch Friday > ECB > Daylight.

Wet Republic and Ditch we’re getting wild AF.

Back
Top Bottom