Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Just came back from a 4 day bachelor party in Vegas. 10 of the last 24 hours was spent at rhino sat/sun. Drake and the raptors were also there Friday night /sat morning from what the girls were telling us.

Last edited:
I love the Rhino but need to check out some grimey spots next time. Taxi driver was telling me hustler wasn't too bad.

July 5th weekend. I know this is late, but I need advice on the CHEAPEST spot i can book on the strip thats atleast halfway decent. Any thoughts?

Is anyone gonna be there LDW? Looking for advice on what the best parties will be. Only
Been once before

July 5th weekend. I know this is late, but I need advice on the CHEAPEST spot i can book on the strip thats atleast halfway decent. Any thoughts?

Harrah’s, Luxor, Excalibur, Tropicana, Circus Circus, Bally’s. I doubt you’d want to go much cheaper than some of those options lol.

I love the Rhino but need to check out some grimey spots next time. Taxi driver was telling me hustler wasn't too bad.

Sapphire is my go to.

I heard Palomino club is crazy cuz it’s full nudity + booze. Usually you only get 1 or the other.

Harrah’s, Luxor, Excalibur, Tropicana, Circus Circus, Bally’s. I doubt you’d want to go much cheaper than some of those options lol.
Harrah’s and Bally’s are in great locations. Either one of those two.

Everything else either at the beginning or at the end of the strip

thanks for the responses fellas.

also, this will be my first time hittin up the "day clubs and pool parties." always did the night club thing but this july 5th weekend all we have planned are pool parties.

any tips you guys could share? i dont got the best body so my confidence will be a little shot lol. i always found it easy to pull girls at the clubs at night but does it change for pool parties?

thanks for the responses fellas.

also, this will be my first time hittin up the "day clubs and pool parties." always did the night club thing but this july 5th weekend all we have planned are pool parties.

any tips you guys could share? i dont got the best body so my confidence will be a little shot lol. i always found it easy to pull girls at the clubs at night but does it change for pool parties?

Make sure you book direct and find discount codes, every hotel has them. If you just trying to have fun and do you, no one cares about how you look. If you’re going to the bigger dayclubs, there will always be plenty of women.

Back
Top Bottom