Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Just came back from Vegas.

Stripclubs is a no go. They don't get naked and no lapdances.

Stayed at the LinQ and it was nice. The room view was trash though.

Yoo the strip wtf. Didn't know it was that long.

Had some Asada fries at Tacos al Pastor :smokin

Thinking about booming a room for the cosmopolitan either this weekend or Valentin weekend. I wonder if they will decorate your room for you with flowers and balloons all that good stuff females get crazy over.

I’m sure you can call and ask what they can do
Will do tomorrow already booked reservations for food places definitely gonna try the strat top of the world restaurant and maybe the restaurant at Paris hotel. Also gotta find a good seafood restaurant that has good catfish

Just checked hotel prices and they’re mad Cheap. The Flamingo is going for $35 a day 😳

Anyone live in Vegas?
I ‘m thinking of moving to Vegas......I ‘m more a condo high rise type....seems they are all at the strip......is there a area outside the strip that has city vibe? My research thus far is showing just strip for city vibe and Fremont, outside of that is suburbs....guessing that’s it??

Anyone live in Vegas?
I ‘m thinking of moving to Vegas......I ‘m more a condo high rise type....seems they are all at the strip......is there a area outside the strip that has city vibe? My research thus far is showing just strip for city vibe and Fremont, outside of that is suburbs....guessing that’s it??
ozboi ozboi

Probably going for the first time in November (only time all of our schedules work) with my brother and 2 friends. Mainly going to be gambling, eating, and just having a good time. Thinking about The Venetian.

What are the best bars to watch UFC at? I'll be in Las Vegas for UFC264. First time in Vegas

What are the best bars to watch UFC at? I'll be in Las Vegas for UFC264. First time in Vegas

Beer Park at Paris was pretty dope when we watched UFC 200. It's a Bud Light sponsored patio overlooking the strip. Jon Jones was DQ'd a few days before, but it was still fun and a great vibe. Keep in mind, I'm not a UFC guy, I was along for the ride with my friends.

Wynn_Field_Club_Anthony_Mair.jpg

bottle service @ the end zone.. someone's getting kicked out for sure.

Here's a tab from MDW

FYI: Tito's will always be more expensive at clubs because the clubs have deals with other suppliers to push particular brands (Grey Goose, Ciroc, etc.). Tito's doesn't have to play that game because it's so popular, and so many people ask for it. So, a bottle of Grey Goose might be, like, $30 less, but these prices are on par with normal times. Ultimately, you're splitting hairs.

Back
Top Bottom