Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

We all dont do clubs, so are there any popular bars out there? We also want to hit a strip club, any recommendations?

Bars?
Been to the PBR Rock and Grill (Pro Bull Riding) in the Miracle Mile Shops surrounding Planet Hollywood. they have a mechanical bull in the bar. COMEDY when folks line up to test it. :lol:

also, Cabo Wabo on the outside of the same shops between Paris and Planet Hollywood. wifey and I dig this spot cause it sits RIGHT in front of the Strip. People watching is THEEE best here.

Strip Clubs?
Sapphire
Spearmint Rhino
Treasures

I'm going August 4-11 havent been since 2007 when I was 20

I'm going with my fam...so I don't know what to expect forreal but I know I'll figure some things out

Does anybody know about the outlets?

People really going to watch the fight in person? Tickets are prob gonna start at $400 and go up. 

I would rather watch in comfort of my home for $20 with my people then to be sitting a mile away for $500

I'm already texting a few of my boys about planning something too. Any idea if its difficult to get tickets to big fights?
You can always score tickets to most fights the day off. This will not be the case for this fight. So many celebs/high rollers will be looking for comps and prices are going to be unreal!

I've heard GREAT things about all the bars at Cosmo. Have u guys thought about lounges??

Have had great times at the bars at Cosmo but they've always been a pre-Marquee thing. Not sure how they are the entire night. I feel like all the hot females eventually would end up inside Marquee save for the older couples

Have had great times at the bars at Cosmo but they've always been a pre-Marquee thing. Not sure how they are the entire night. I feel like all the hot females eventually would end up inside Marquee save for the older couples

They're not that bad later on. They stay pretty packed. At least Chandelier does.

They're not that bad later on. They stay pretty packed. At least Chandelier does.

That's what I heard as well. I would never just go to bars in Vegas, it's cool for a pregame/ postgame spot...That's why I said just do a lounge.

For those of you contemplating going to the actual fight, you also have the option of a closed-circuit viewing at some of the MGM properties. I hear those are pretty dope too.

Last edited:
Jetsetter has some Vegas hotel deals right now. Includes luxury hotels (Wynn, Encore, Cosmo). Good rates on basic rooms for the summer.

Don't sleep on bars, some of them pop, and give you better opportunities to pull girls. The music is low enough for you to talk. Maybe it's the reason I like Surrender so much, success rate is high at that place since the dance/DJ area is small and people get pushed out to the pool area and the bar with the tables... it was too easy this MDW. :smokin

Don't sleep on bars, some of them pop, and give you better opportunities to pull girls. The music is low enough for you to talk. Maybe it's the reason I like Surrender so much, success rate is high at that place since the dance/DJ area is small and people get pushed out to the pool area and the bar with the tables... it was too easy this MDW. :smokin

Where is the trip report :nerd:

The shuttle was only an issue the first day.

The second and third day my driver told me he had an alternate route to avoid all the nonsense.

It looked like we took a lengthier but quicker way we were in no traffic and got there a lot faster the last two days.

Kicked it with my promoter homies last night and they had nothing but good words for Light. One of them actually said that it is the best club out right now, and even 3rd tier tables are good. He said the LED wall is crazy and he wasnt even with Ms. Ringwald! LOL!

Cant wait to check it out.

Kicked it with my promoter homies last night and they had nothing but good words for Light. One of them actually said that it is the best club out right now, and even 3rd tier tables are good. He said the LED wall is crazy and he wasnt even with Ms. Ringwald! LOL!

Cant wait to check it out.

Light has the biggest buzz out right now.

What's up guys,

I'll be hitting Vegas June 24-27th for my bday with my two chick friends and my bro. Me and the two chicks fly in on the 24th and my bro flys in on the 25th. I'm staying with the chicks in the flamingo the first night, and me and my
Bro are staying in the Venetian. We all dont do clubs, so are there any popular bars out there? We also want to hit a strip club, any recommendations?

Make a trip out to town square to hit Blue Martini or Yardhouse or Margaritaville by Caesars. Strip clubs; Spearmint Rhino, Sapphires.

So id I had to choose for a FRIDAY......LIGHT or HAKKASAN?

Also, is Drais still closed down?

Chandelier is full of 6+ women most times pre gaming. If you wanna see some dimes go to STK that's where the hottest girls get comped dinner and drinks before Marquee.
Get at me I have info for days.

So id I had to choose for a FRIDAY......LIGHT or HAKKASAN?

Also, is Drais still closed down?

I mean, they're both experiences. Depending on the DJ though Hakkasan have some heavy hitters but you can read reviews for yourself. Light is really more of a visual vibe with an amazing party. Won't say one is better than the other because everyone has different views for both.Either way you're gonna have a good time especially with bottle service.

And yes Drais is still closed down but they have a temporary location at Bally's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom