Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

I have yet to experience night swim :smh:

Planned on going last trip and my boys catted cuz they were too tired from EBC :smh: :smh:

I'd love to experience nightswim but I always leave on a Sunday since it's what's convenient for everyone.

I'd love to experience nightswim but I always leave on a Sunday since it's what's convenient for everyone.

I used to do that too but during the summer Sunday is better than Saturday now (and way better than Friday)

Most of the major pool parties have their best days on Sunday and Nightswim is the best.

Take Monday off instead of Friday and do Saturday to Monday with back to back doubleheaders

I know I'm in the minority but I didn't enjoy night swim that much. Anyway, anybody there this weekend

Yall ever heard about Canadians drinking milk out of bags?.... Well I met some Canadians in the mgm, and they weren't too happy about me calling calling them out.. then every time they saw me they pointed and said that's the mother ****** that said we drink milk out of bags... :lol:

Reminds me when I was there we met this chick from Canada, my boy told her he could tell cause she had a big flappy head and beady eyes. Girl got so pissed :rofl:

Think ima make that trip to vegas next month had my kid all summer so missed everything... What to do prolly go from the 15th-20th??? 

Tail end of pool season. MIGHT still have one open. GBDC and Lavo Brunch opening, would hit one of those forsure. Better deals on bs too!
preciate the info will prolly hit that lavo brunch if i can pretty sure ill be smacked Friday night 

I'll be there next Thursday AM

In N Out Burger :smokin

Actually hyped to try this Hot Pilates I hear is all the rage out there.

Last edited:
Have fun yall.

Bout to book my flight for Doc's bday in the next week. Hope some of yall can make it in November :pimp:

How is the weather in Vegas during late November? Early December?

I went on Thanksgiving weekend a few years back and weather was not bad. It was 60-70s during the day and 40s-50s at night. I liked it because its not the typical vegas hot weather.

I went on Thanksgiving weekend a few years back and weather was not bad. It was 60-70s during the day and 40s-50s at night. I liked it because its not the typical vegas hot weather.

Yeah my family tries to make it every Thanksgiving weekend. Love the weather that time of the year.

Too much, "I'm going ... dates." and not enough stories.

Back
Top Bottom