Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Is it pointless to hit up the pool parties if I don't plan on being in the pool? Might have to consider doing other stuff there

Is it pointless to hit up the pool parties if I don't plan on being in the pool? Might have to consider doing other stuff there

The pool parties ain't about the pool my man

The only time I go in is if I need to get a female's attention

Planning a cheap trip for oct 22 - 26. It'll be myself and 4 other friends. What are some nice reasonably priced rooms /hotels that'll accommodate all 5 of us. I've stayed at the Elara 2 Bedrrom Penthouse suite. That size and view was cool. Anything else in that price range? Any info and or help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Planning a cheap trip for oct 22 - 26. It'll be myself and 4 other friends. What are some nice reasonably priced rooms /hotels that'll accommodate all 5 of us. I've stayed at the Elara 2 Bedrrom Penthouse suite. That size and view was cool. Anything else in that price range? Any info and or help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Checked those dates. You're looking at an average of $360/night in a 2-bedroom suite at Elara. It's about $1600 after tax. That comes out to $320/person. For stuffing five guys in a room (comfortably), you won't do better than that.

Checked those dates. You're looking at an average of $360/night in a 2-bedroom suite at Elara. It's about $1600 after tax. That comes out to $320/person. For stuffing five guys in a room (comfortably), you won't do better than that.
Thanks man. I'll most likely book there again. I gave a 50 sandwich back in 2012 when I stayed at the elara and they took me a regular 2 bedroom suite  on floor 9 to the corner penthouse on floor 38. I'll do the same again this time and see what I could get upgraded too as I'll be checking in on a thursday.  

I'll be out there October 30-Nov 3, 3 of my boys & me. Club going is going to be tough I would think with that many guys in the party, any recommendations of easier ways to get into places? Also, what are some dope things to do during the day around that time (pools will be closed), shopping, etc.

I'll be out there October 30-Nov 3, 3 of my boys & me. Club going is going to be tough I would think with that many guys in the party, any recommendations of easier ways to get into places? Also, what are some dope things to do during the day around that time (pools will be closed), shopping, etc.

4 guys? Just do presale or contact a host.

Thanks man. I'll most likely book there again. I gave a 50 sandwich back in 2012 when I stayed at the elara and they took me a regular 2 bedroom suite  on floor 9 to the corner penthouse on floor 38. I'll do the same again this time and see what I could get upgraded too as I'll be checking in on a thursday.  

Does that actually work, consistently? I've heard its a hit/miss and sometime you just get got, never tried it myself. Seems like plenty of seasoned LV vets in here, and I'd be willing to give it a shot if the worst that could happen is the risk of getting pocketed for $50.

Does that actually work, consistently? I've heard its a hit/miss and sometime you just get got, never tried it myself. Seems like plenty of seasoned LV vets in here, and I'd be willing to give it a shot if the worst that could happen is the risk of getting pocketed for $50.

I think the only property it 100% doesn't work is Wynn/Encore. Also, at a place like Venetian/Palazzo, there isn't really much they can upgrade you to because there's no middle class of rooms there. They might put you in a view room and/or on a higher floor, but that's about it.

Also, you don't need to sandwich more than $20. And, if they can't do anything (either not allowed to or have no upgrades available), they'll give it back to you.

I might be out there this weekend also..

How is Omnia? My friends wanna do that and krewella are DJ'ing meaning more expensive hah

7/17

Friday: ??
Sat: EBC, Zumanity, Surrender
Sunday: Nightswim

What do I do Friday night? Tryst seems kind of lame, Turbulence music is awful.

1OAK has edm that night... :smh:
Marquee has benny benassi.

I'm thinking Drai's afterhours, what time does that open? & is it hard to get into? anywhere not dominated by EDM... :lol:

Last edited:
There are plenty of options for non-EDM. The clubs know not everyone wants that.

1Oak, Hyde, The Bank, Ling Ling Room (Hakkasan), Boom Box Room (Marquee), Tao, Tryst, Omnia patio (I think), etc. aren't EDM.

Suggestions for a Monday night? Flying out Sunday for business and staying off the strip that night. Then checking in somewhere on the strip Monday night (thinking Encore) once I'm done with meetings and all that.

Don't need anything too crazy :lol: I have a serious girlfriend, though she won't be out there with me.

Last edited:
Suggestions for a Monday night? Flying out Sunday for business and staying off the strip that night (thinking Encore). Then checking in somewhere on the strip Monday night once I'm done with meetings and all that.

Don't need anything too crazy :lol: I have a serious girlfriend, though she won't be out there with me.

Uh, Encore is on the strip, dude.

If you're gonna stay at Encore Monday night, might as well pop into XS. It shouldn't be terribly crowded.

Back
Top Bottom