Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Does anyone have any offer codes for Cosmo? Trying to go this thursday- sunday 7/14 -7/17.. Would be highly appreciated or if there is any place I can find codes.

And does anyone have a hook up for promoters or anything? I'm trying to go to Wet Republic on Sat for Calvin Harris and I want a table but I'm trying to keep the price reasonable. I would do 2k, last year I called and they said 12k which was outrageous.

1. Where are the best places to eat AFTER midnight in Vegas? Anything beside the typical stuff on the Strip. I will be coming from the Summer League games.

2. Also, what are some suggestions for things to do NOT on the strip?

Does anyone have any offer codes for Cosmo? Trying to go this thursday- sunday 7/14 -7/17.. Would be highly appreciated or if there is any place I can find codes.

don't think there are any codes. cosmo is under Marriot Rewards, shop around usual sites for best rates, but if MR has the lowest/near lowest then sign up for an account and pay through them, then you'll earn a few thousand MR points.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/lasco-the-cosmopolitan-of-las-vegas-autograph-collection/

Last edited:
https://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/thread/44438

LNF..... Go to random websites and look for a cheaper rate to Cosmo. Marriot will match it plus an extra 20-30% off. Might take some time but it's out there. Found an Aussie site back in February that was cheaper and got a nice deal.

And does anyone have a hook up for promoters or anything? I'm trying to go to Wet Republic on Sat for Calvin Harris and I want a table but I'm trying to keep the price reasonable. I would do 2k, last year I called and they said 12k which was outrageous.
12k :rofl:

Is labor day weekend similar to memorial and the 4th? Not trying to go when prices are crazy.

Is labor day weekend similar to memorial and the 4th? Not trying to go when prices are crazy.

Prices will be OD for LDW. You might be able to get some better deals towards the end of the weekend that you wouldn't on MDW, but that's about it.

So another question...

Cosmo comped me a city room for thursday/friday/saturday nights..

If I do the 20 dollar tip at check in what are the chances they give me terrace fountain view? 

Any tips or suggestions will be the first time I try it

So another question...

Cosmo comped me a city room for thursday/friday/saturday nights..

If I do the 20 dollar tip at check in what are the chances they give me terrace fountain view? 

Any tips or suggestions will be the first time I try it

If you still want two beds, there isn't much they're going to do with just $20. The only other room other than a two-bedroom city suite with two beds is the two-bed terrace studio. They're nice, but $20 probably won't land you one on a weekend.

[/quote]
if a hotel is adv. "sold out" is the 20trick useless? :nerd:

Really depends on the timing and if a room is available when you get there. I'd most likely say no tho

God this thread is turning into the highend kicks forum with the sizing questions.

Read the 1st page its old but accurate for the most part. or check jack colton forums best place to get those answers on promoters clubs and food spots even has a good trip report section

Going to Mirage Mon-Fri
Does the sandwich trick work for an upgrade here? Would $50 do more?

For the one millionth time: there's no definitive answer for this question. It's entirely dependent on the situation, and it often comes down to getting the right front desk associate.

Going to Mirage Mon-Fri
Does the sandwich trick work for an upgrade here? Would $50 d
For the one millionth time: there's no definitive answer for this question. It's entirely dependent on the situation, and it often comes down to getting the right front desk associate.
**** was asked you dont have to respond with this ********. I just saw the thread asked the ******* question you think its stupid keep it moving.

headed to vegas next weekend and staying at the cosmo. we have multiple one bedroom suites at the cosmo, not even sure if theyd upgrade all 3 rooms with the $20 trick

sidebar i just learned how to actually win at craps, so its about to be lit :smokin

Last edited:
headed to vegas next weekend and staying at the cosmo. we have multiple one bedroom suites at the cosmo, not even sure if theyd upgrade all 3 rooms with the $20 trick

sidebar i just learned how to actually win at craps, so its about to be lit :smokin
If its more than three rooms on one reservation, I'd definitely slide over more than a $20 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom