Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

I would like to do a solo trip sometime. I've done solo before for a whole night/day and it was cool. Just don't be afraid to speak

vegas is a terrific place to go dolo. you wouldn't believe how many people talked to me, told me a lot about their lives etc..

so many things to do, Top golf, cirque de solei, fights/boxing, Copperfield show, gambling etc etc.

in vegas women are very friendly, in LA it's 50/50.

WJ had an invite, but he said I'm gonna lock him out :lol:

Didn't hit Mamba or me up!? Would have shut the spot down.

Did solo for work a few times but I had Bobby in my back pocket at XS

Bobby def da plug at XS. We did bottles there last year...I aint know the dude or even speak to him but within 2 hrs we had a nice table in a solid spot. would def recommend reachin out to bruh if he still around and if that's an option for any NT fam. My homie took home a local chick that night from there...Bobby did mention that they were remodeling or something there so he may have moved on..

Bobby def da plug at XS. We did bottles there last year...I aint know the dude or even speak to him but within 2 hrs we had a nice table in a solid spot. would def recommend reachin out to bruh if he still around and if that's an option for any NT fam. My homie took home a local chick that night from there...Bobby did mention that they were remodeling or something there so he may have moved on..

unless there's more than one bobby at XS, i think he's still there lol

Have a question I might not receive my new Id before Vegas so I was wondering if I would get turned around if I had my old expired one with the temporary one. 

Last edited:
Have a question I might not receive my new Id before Vegas so I was wondering if I would get turned around if I had my old expired one with the temporary one. 

I used an expired fake ID (wasnt even me on the ID) in vegas from the age of 19-21. Granted a majority of that time I was getting bottle service so they are more lenient with checking. I think you'll be fine tho. You may not be allowed on the flight tho. That's happened to someone I know. Do you have a passport? That works too.

I used an expired fake ID (wasnt even me on the ID) in vegas from the age of 19-21. Granted a majority of that time I was getting bottle service so they are more lenient with checking. I think you'll be fine tho. You may not be allowed on the flight tho. That's happened to someone I know. Do you have a passport? That works too.
Just checked tsa website and supposedly I will be able to fly with an expired license or id

Last edited:
Back from 7/22-7/26 at the Cosmo, i probably walked by Stork a few times... :lol:

I'll trip report on Monday when im pretending to work, but ill leave you with this:

Went with my girl (among others)

I lost her passport.

Key: EYE. :nerd:

Never go with your girl.

Last edited:
アミーゴ アミーゴ
What's good man [emoji]128064[/emoji]

What's good son?

Bobby has been a personal friend for years. He has put on everyone who hits me up on here

XS Nightswim last night was too LIT  
eek.gif

Drais finally updated their "special guest" for UFC weekend aug 19th..  

Loso will be holding it down.. last time we caught him there, KingPush also came out!  
nthat.gif

All booked for Labor Day weekend. I was just out there for EDC but I can't stay away! Hittin omnia, wet republic, and encore beach like always haha

Back
Top Bottom