Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

It's about to be 99 on Friday, Sat is gonna be 88. Been eating right, hydrating, working out and my money is straight. Def ready for the tomfoolery.

Litty again!

Well when my guys came to visit me in miami it was 9 of us and we killed 20 bottles in 4 days.... I think we might be able to handle these :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah but y'all ain't gunna hang in the room entire time. I'm literally in my room to smash, sleep and shower.

Y'all ain't coming to my pregame?

If anyone wants to make that last minute trip to ebc this sat, I got my expedited ticket for sale. $75. Retail was $125. Skip the 2 hour line

Damn.. Wishing I was out there this weekend with the rest of the gang 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

On the flip side, I got 2 trips lined up in July
smokin.gif
  pretty much on back to back weekends or maybe 1-2 weeks apart 
laugh.gif

The Don and the Kid are in the building. If you wanna mess with some real ones come thru!

Thinking about catching Future at Drais, wondering if club performances are worth it?

One thing about club performances is that most everybody is going to be paying attention to who's on stage so it's a little harder to pull wimmenz on the floor.

Going over Memorial Day weekend - first time at MGM. Anyone that been to MGM recently, how does pool complex entrance work? Like do they make you swipe a card or just show? I have friends coming but that are staying at a diff hotel, can we get them in to the pool? I was at cosmo last year and they let us slide with just one card, no one cared. :lol:

Just touchedback down in miami from Vegas.

Weekend is a blur. Went 2 for 2 at the dish. And came up $1400 on roulette.

Excellent weekend. I'll be back for Canelo / GGG if they do it in Vegas

Anyone been to Jewel? My boy is trying to go there?
for it being the new spot I haven't really heard much about it. I liked haze in the beginning the less and less each time. If your not staying in aria I'd go somewhere else. It also depends on the DJ

for it being the new spot I haven't really heard much about it. I liked haze in the beginning the less and less each time. If your not staying in aria I'd go somewhere else. It also depends on the DJ

Yea can't say I'm a fan of Jewel, though it seems like MGM is marketing it hard with Kaskade on the 1st anniversary coming up. Promoters are always posted in Aria handing out cards and getting people on their guestlists. If your boy is set on going there, hit me up for a promoter's number. Should be free entry til 1am unless it's a big draw that particular night.

So who's going Sept 16 weekend? Canelo Vs. GGG? Has it been confirmed that the fights in Vegas?

Back
Top Bottom