Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

I swear I think about Vegas every day since I’ve been. I NEED to go back. ****ed an Asian chick that I met in the lobby of the Palazzo the first night there at around 2AM. That lobby doesn’t sleep. Our view on the 42nd floor....the atmosphere.....the food.....the gambling......the clubs.........man!

200.gif

Reports are saying he signed on for a minimum of 10-12 shows (depending on what article you read) spread through 2-years.

He hinted at it when he performed there during CES week.

Reports are saying he signed on for a minimum of 10-12 shows (depending on what article you read) spread through 2-years.

He hinted at it when he performed there during CES week.

Would be interesting, but another question is, why would you want to see him there? Every Nightswim is a movie regardless of who is there - and tables will be even more.

That’s because I prefer hip-hop over edm. And I normally do GA during night swim anyway.

I’ll be out there July 12-15. Probably going to stay at the Wynn again. What are the best hotels out there right now?

I was trying to go for first weekend of March Madness but flights were insane from DC.

What you got planned my man?

If you could make it my weekend that would be dope.

Literally have no plans bro, haven't even booked my hotel for that thursday + friday night yet.
The only thing I know i wanna do for sure is watch at least one Cirque show.
Also wanna look for some good vegetarian food to try near/on the strip.

Outside of that im open to ideas. :nerd:

Never been alone so this is going to be completely go with the flow. Nervous but excited at the same time. :nerd:

I mean Baker to Vegas. I guess it's like some marathon for cops. I have no idea but my boy told me about it, I guess there's gonna be events that weekend. I really don't know but it's Vegas so I'm going :lol:

I was like Baker Mayfield get together? Lol

Back
Top Bottom