Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Went to the grand opening of Resort World last night.

I'll give em a couple of months to kink out the stuff since it was the first day

But I give it a 10/10 experience & didn't get home till 3am

Won money and got a picture with Steve Aoki

Screenshot_20210625-164039.png

Headed to Vegas tomorrow night through the weekend. Targeting Wet or Marquee Friday pool, OMNIA Friday night, EBC Saturday, not sure at night. Anyone with plugs or suggestions? I’ll be staying at the Cosmo. Just three dudes.

Headed to Vegas tomorrow night through the weekend. Targeting Wet or Marquee Friday pool, OMNIA Friday night, EBC Saturday, not sure at night. Anyone with plugs or suggestions? I’ll be staying at the Cosmo. Just three dudes.
You sure you're going to survive all that lol

Vegas is slowly trending backwards, mask mandate for everyone this weekend even in clubs. Next would be social distancing and so on if it doesn't get better

If it's anything like LA it's a soft mandate where basically you just wear them in line to get into the venue and everyone immediately takes them off inside. There's been no enforcement of it. I'd imagine Vegas also isn't trying to lose any revenue by ppl being annoyed by having to wear them again.

Any suggestions on where to hoop on a Saturday? 10 of us going we kind of want to rent a private gym.

Also anything fun to do on a Friday (such as ATV)?

Going in October.

Back
Top Bottom