Official Golden State at New Orleans Thread

GreenNGold89

formerly bbllplaya23
This is a HUGE game for the Warriors, just like every other one
laugh.gif
. IMO we have to go 6-1 and beat Denver, at the minimum, to get into the playoffs. Baron isgoing to have to play a much better game this time around, if we want to beat the Hornets. Also, hopefully Harrington can FINALLY step up because it is goingto take a lot of weapons to beat this team. Nellie should give Wright good minutes also. Is there any word on Pietrus's %@*%# ++# yet?
smh.gif
LETS GET IT DONEWARRIORS!
And I get the game out here! Thank you ABC.
pimp.gif

LETS GO WARRIORS!!!

I hope Wright gets in this game, and perhaps Belinelli could see some time.
pimp.gif

Jackson needs a good game if we're gonna win this.

go warriors! need NO to lose...Lakers baby! Bdiddy back in the big easy...before CP3 there was Bdiddy!

Any other Warriors fans worried about the early game? Was it Detroit that murdered us in an early game earlier this season?

yea, i'm kinda worried too. we could get blown out of the building if we ain't prepared.and toronto simply isn't that good a team, imo..

but.....we have a lot at stake so hopefully the warriors understand that.

Lakers helped out GS by beating Dallas.
Now it's time for the Warriors to return that favor and beat NO (and try to get in the playoffs for themselves
laugh.gif
)

Baron needs to outplay Chris Paul and really contain him so he doesn't have another monster game. Hoping we can pull it out and denver keeps losing. GOWARRIORS

Paul will get his numbers. Chandler needs to be watched when they pick and roll. Jackson has to do another superb job on David West and be smart with his shotselections. Everyone on the W's team needs to really come alive.

We need Kelenna, Brandan, Biedrins, etc... basically everybody other than Jack, Monta, and Baron to play well again if we are to win tomorrow.

Let's Go Warriors! Win this for the Lakers!
laugh.gif

We helped you guys out to remain in the playoff chase by beating Dallas, now it is your turn to beat the Hornets to help the Lakers get to the #1 spot.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom