Official Golden State Warriors vs Dallas Mavericks 11/08 TNT

barkley got clowned on harder than he's ever been on TNT.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

LOL at caliendo doing barkley and walton to perfection. Hahaha
Quote:
Autzen's 59,000 strong make the Big House sound like a pathetic whimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp' at Florida, 'The Shoe' in Columbus, and 'Death Valley' at Louisiana State. Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die
MY MYSPACE
Team Pacific Northwest
Eugene,Oregon​

what blocking is to the niners is what free thros are to the warriors
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

My final thoughts on the game...

Mavericks-

~I like how Barea started the game and did absolutely nothing. :lol:
laugh.gif

~Harris was too aggressive, he needs to tone it down, but he was very effective with his shot, very pleased with his produciton.
~Dirk needed to take more shots. He never found a groove which he could stay in and he never took more than two shots in a row, very unchracteristic of him. He needs to get off 20 shots and he'll be good, and get going early also, first 2-3 minutes of the game. There were times when Monta or Baron would be on him, and he'd pass it! He should just take it up and shoot it over them, they have no chance of defending him.
~Bass was the difference maker, we would have lost without him, I think I stated earlier on how he would bring some much needed intensity in the post. He was great in the first half, wasn't seen in the second until the final possession when he grabbed the offensive board. He's what we were missing with Dampier at the end of the last season.
~Diop was sadly irrelevant tonight, outplayed by Bass, and not really much else to say.
~Howard was the only Maverick keeping them alive for the first three quarters, but because of foul trouble (two of which were screamable), he was forced to the bench with 9 minutes left in the game.
~Terry kept us alive. Great shooting by him, I just don't understand the whole bench player gig, he played 36 minutes tonight, does Avery just want Terry to get a piece of hardware? :lol:
laugh.gif

~We need to do a better job on defense, Baron was too damn hot tonight, put a bigger body on him next game, Jones, Stack, somebody please.

Warriors:
~Biedrins killed the Mavericks down low on defense, we couldn't get anything going if it wasn't Dirk (or Bass in the first half).
~Bookie (spelled it that way on purpose) was killing us in all aspects, and I believe he was the best player tonight for the Warriors, although he needs to step his FT shooting up.
~Baron was unconscious, it was ridiculous, he doesn't miss against the Warriors in the second half (other than the three at the end).

Refs:
-Try harder.
-Please.
-If you miss the call.
-Just have a jumpball.
-You sucked tonight.

-HARD. :smh:
smh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Free throws killed us in this game. We need to get Al more PT because he is making plays when he's out there. Monta needs to look for his teammates more. A lot of the time, he just tries to take it in himself when he has open teammates around. I can't wait till SJax comes back. I'm so frustrated at this team right now.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

just got back from the game
Quote:
~Harris was too aggressive, he needs to tone it down
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

What sucks the most is we could easily be 3-2 instead of 0-5 :smh:
smh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
<JOSH HOWARD > YOUR LIFE>
Ager - Barea - Bass - Dampier - Diop - Fazekas - George - Hassell - Harris - Howard - Howard - Jones - Nowitzki - Stackhouse - Terry​

wow a goldenstate fan crying about flopping ? what the hell ? what happend to dampior is he hurt ? i havent seen him all year.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

Quote:
wow a goldenstate fan crying about flopping ? what the hell ? what happend to dampior is he hurt ? i havent seen him all year.
:frown:
frown.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Alright, now that i've calm down for a minute, i just have to say that the Warriors had EVERY chance possible tonight to win the game. We definitely blew it big time. SOOOOOO many missed free throws and that WIDE open 3 from Baron. You cannot ask for more than that.

Dallas, or should i say MY MOST hated player now, ALL in one week, Jason FREAKING Terry seemed like he didn't miss a shot and was killing us.

Gotta give a shout out to Buike though. Dude was balling for sure and that put back dunk he had was NASTY. I liked it more than Baron's.
One Love, One Trust
"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

devin harris played a strong game tonight, flops or no flops. w's will get on track soon enough, its kinda hard when youre running 6 guys out against a strong team. was it just me though, or did baron/kelenna have one of the quietest 60pt duo performances ever? (until baron's 4th quarter)

Damn a horrible start to the season. The guys are playing hard but it's just not enough so far. I was at this game and the oracle was rocking as usual. Baron had a great look at the end, it just didn't go down.
TEAM WARRIORS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​

Quote:
axel f0ley
:lol:
laugh.gif
HaAHAhAHHAhAhAHAhhAhhAHAh
36 35 34 33 32 31 30 29 28 27 26
25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15
14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
TIME TO BREAK THAT ONE RULE
HaAHAhAHHAhAhAHAhhAhhAHAh

OMG, hopefully things will get better when Jackson returns.
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
You dudes act like Devin Harris is some strong-body big man falling all over the place. Watch him dribble and run up and down the floor. He's not exactly the most well balanced man to begin with. He's out of control most of the time. He weighs maybe 175 pounds...He falls most of the time because he's out of control and loses his feet. Or because he's going to the basket 90-to-nothing and can't stop himself. Yeah, he flops, but everytime he falls over isn't a flop like dudes have made it seem in this thread.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

EQUIPOTRICOLOR
DALLASMAVS
DALLASCOWBOYS

devin harris is a @#%$ flopping piece of @#%$

his game gets no respect from me just because of his girlish flopping.

SMH at you up there for tryna justify the next mans equilibrium. funny he never seems to fall when hes plowing into anyobody at 100 miles per hour, but when someone taps him he falls to the turf like he just went across the middle of the patriots zone d.

for all you mavs fasns happy with that win you know you got lucky. no jack, pietrus or troy hudson and you are barely scraping out with a victory. lol

I GUESS that makes the mavs a good team winning what? 4 out of the last 14 against GS? or something like that. we will be seeing these @#%$ again.

anybody going to the battle of NORCAL on the 28th? got floor seats, KINGS vs. WARRIORS arco arena 7 pm baby...lets get it
STREET. SMART. COOL. CAT. just add 577 more to my post count...www.primefresh.blogspot.com

Quote:
funny he never seems to fall when hes plowing into anyobody at 100 miles per hour,
:lol:
laugh.gif
I GUESS that makes the mavs a good team winning what?
Quote:
I GUESS that makes the mavs a good team winning what?
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Back
Top Bottom