Official Golden State Warriors vs Dallas Mavericks 11/08 TNT

^ Barnes shot pretty well considering he had a dislocated knuckle :wow:
eek.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

I predict that Josh Howard will t-bag Biedrins at least twice this game.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
> JOSH HOWARD > YOUR LIFE<
Ager - Barea - Bass - Dampier - Diop - Fazekas - George - Hassell - Harris - Howard - Howard - Jones - Nowitzki - Stackhouse - Terry

Quote:
Real talk, The Mavs are going to smash the Warriors to prove a point.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

What point would that be without Jackson playing? That you beat us when we are playing horrible right now and without one of our tri-leaders?
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

I don't think it will be a smash...But a really good competitive game...We all know the Mavs and Cuban are still upset. It will be a fun game to watch...I can't wait...The W's could pull a W from this win...They were really close on Tuesday. Hopefully the bone bruise Buike has along with Monta's Flu doesn't sideline them. And if Matt Barnes is out with that finger injury...That will definitely hurt...What happened to Hudson anyway? Is it still the recurring groin injury?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
I heart Norv Turner.​

i think Al is gonna have a good game. boom dizzle too. juan barea on baron? nuh uh. dirk is gonna have a good game.

hopefully one of the bench players can give a good run. two or three W's needa give a spark if we have any chance of winning.

oh how i miss j-rich...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

goldenstate fans you wont make the playoffs this year. last year was luck yes you beat a mavericks team that was better than you. thats like the magic beating the bulls in 95 no way in hell will it happen 2 years in a row. please stop you guys m ake me sick that you really think you will do something this year.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

na penny 89:
goldenstate fans you wont make the playoffs this year. last year was luck yes you beat a mavericks team that was better than you. thats like the magic beating the bulls in 95 no way in hell will it happen 2 years in a row. please stop you guys m ake me sick that you really think you will do something this year.

This man speaks the truth!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^dont speak too soon man. look at the mavs last year. they started 0-4, and end 67-15. i didnt even think the W's were gonna make the playoffs last year, but they pulled it off and an upset. anything can happen. call it luck or whatever. even if they dont make the playoffs this year, what, we can't cheer for our team?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

only reason w's made the playoffs was cause avery let them and clips choked.
ANGELS BASEBALL​

rayfizzle:
only reason w's made the playoffs was cause avery let them and clips choked.

You state that the Warriors made the playoffs because the clips choked... which means that the Warriors took care of their business and the Clips didn't.

The Mavs "let" the Warriors in the playoffs? Why would the Mavs want the Warriors in the playoffs when we obviously give them trouble with our athleticism and speed? Not smart on their part if they "let" us win. If anything, they didn't want us in the playoffs. The Mavs tried to win that game. but the Mavs benched their players because they had to take care of their own agenda -- resting their players for the playoffs. And the Warriors played their hearts out because they had to take care of their own agenda -- getting in the playoffs.

Question: Why were the Warriors even in that position? Answer: Because they took care of what they needed to take care of... which means that they EARNED their playoff birth.

Nice try in saying the Warriors didn't deserve to go to the playoffs last year.

Attention Team Logic... don't recruit this guy.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

All these reverse-jinxes being thrown back and forth will work so well that the refs are going to end up calling the game a 47-47 tie after the fourth overtime.

Quote:
Standing%20Ovation.jpg
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
Bring UCSD a football team.​

8g8pwg9.gif
Insert any Warriors player.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
< JOSH HOWARD > YOUR LIFE>
Ager - Barea - Bass - Dampier - Diop - Fazekas - George - Hassell - Harris - Howard - Howard - Jones - Nowitzki - Stackhouse - Terry​

^word i can see Andris gettin baptized 3 times tomorrow....

Quote:

@#%$ u idiot, youre the same lil prick that came running your big mouth on the DAL GS playoff thread last year, talking all this @#%$ about "warriors gonna lose the series" then when GS wins the series youre trolling @#%$ gives excuses of how the warriors got lucky. *****
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Baron Davis out for season
Dirk Nowitzki score 81 pts
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= chr1scross:.

If so, Troy Hudson for MVP
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= chr1scross:.

Quote:
The Warriors are too good against Dallas. It doesn't matter if they don't have J-Rich and Stephen Jackson. Don Nelson is the X-Factor
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

i got no cable =(
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^NBA League Pass :D
happy.gif